Chapter 2

"Are you serious!" I asked him.

"Yes now can we back to work? We only have 10 minutes" Jake responded clearly not happy to be working with me.

"But how does that work? I mean Nick is one of the hottest guys I've seen! He's hot and you're.....not." Ya I know I sound like a bitch but its Jake we're talking about!

"Nick has perfect hair, perfect teeth, perfect everything. He knows he looks good which makes girls go insane! His shoes, shirts, jeans. Oh yes he wear his jeans really well. And then there is you. Round glasses, button up shirt, and what are thoes? bowling shoes? Nick's hair is perfect, looking like he just got out of bed, and it works. You have yours looking like you just came out of Dork Magazine. How-"

"He's my twin ok? Get over it!" Jake basically screamed in my face. Well, someone had their moody flakes this moring.

After 5 minutes of me staring at him I could kind of see the resemblance.

"Hey you guys do look alike. Obviously you'll never look as good as him but maybe if you ditched those terrible glasses and didnt dress like such a-" As I was cut off by the bell, Jake took the chance to rush out of class....without saying goodbye!

I let out a long sigh as I went to grab my bag when I sensed a presence invading my personal bubble.

"See you in detention princess. You better be there, I mean why would want to miss out on seeing me?" Nick whispered in my ear. I could just imagine his signature smirk.

"Nick and Jake are twins!?" Noelle screamed in shock. Everyone was now looking at us as we were walking through the halls to the cafateria.

"I was just as shocked as you are. Nick is hot and Jake is..."

"Not!" Noelle finished for me. "Jake is a loner loser. I dont mean to be rude but how can that possibly work? Was their Dad's sperm just that deformed that it  could only pass down good genes to half the egg?"

"Ew Noelle dont go all health freaky on me! All I know is that Jake is my partner and it is my mission as a good person to help him in this desperate time. Consider it as my science project. He does all of my class work and I do my work to build up his class."

Even though Mr. NerdyPants yelled in my face, why not help him and others who have eyes? It cant be that bad.

"But why would you want to help him?" Asked Noelle when we reached our usually table.

"Who's him and why does he need help?' Asked Logan.

Logan, Logan, Logan. Noelle's perfect little boyfriend with his perfect face and perfect parents and perfect life and urghh. Ever since Logan asked Noelle out, its like he is the only important thing in the world. He is always taking Noelle away from me especially when I need her the most.

"Loser Jake! Did you know-"

I quickly covered Noelle's mouth before she could expose my master plan. Logan is already 'perfect'. Being the leader of his stupid "Save The World" club, he tries to find any reason the take others ideas and use them as his own. I just really hate Logan but I would never tell my bestfriend that! It would break her heart if she knew. But he is super hot though.

"OWW!" I screamed. Even though I would never want her to have a broken heart, Noelle wouldn't mind me having a hole in my hand. This chick actually bit me!

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" I exclaimed.

"She did it because the only thing that should be touching her lips shoud be mine Beth."

"Come with me!" I grabbed Noelle's wrist and pulled her outside to the washrooms.

"What is wrong with you? Why cant I tell Logan....My Boyfriend, that Nick and Jake are twins?" My failure of a bestfriend asked.

I sighed. "You know that I am very happy that you are in a relationship but you cant tell Logan anything. I want my project to be a secret. When Jake comes to school one day looking like Channing Tatum I want to suprise everyone. This isnt a group thing. I only want my name on my paper since its only my work."

"If you can make Jake look like Channing Tatum I'll give you 1,000 bucks." Laughed Noelle.

"Ok... well maybe not that hot because lets be honest, Channing Tatum is the hottest guy on the earth. But I bet that I can make Jake look hotter than his supposed twin brother."

Lunch ended with a un-needed make out scene starring Logan and Noelle. Unfortunatly I was in the front row. Just looking at them made me want to throw up my beautiful chicken salad that I just ate. I swear if I could marry food we would have been engaged a long time ago.

History was boring as usuall. Our teacher Mr. Howard would only teach for 20 minutes and then fall asleep. But its not like we ever listened in those 20 minutes anyways. History is boring and lame... Just like a certain twin I know.

Finally the bell rang and I was super excited to go home until I remembered I had detention. Like Ew. The only reason I come to school is because it's the law. I like to come in and get out a quickly as possible. Why would I want to stay longer?

Right as I entered My science class where Mr. Cannon was holding detention, I realized it would only be three of us. Me, Nick, and Jake?

Wait what why is Jake in detention? Since when did nerds go to detention?

I walked by the twins and sat at the back near the window. Nick turned to look at me but Jake sat face forward looking like he was about to lose his suspenders.

"What?" I asked a little irritable at the fact that I'm still at school. "Aren't you glad you're here pumpkin?" Nick said.

As hot as this guy was, his nicknames were getting annoying. "Actually no, I'm not, anything else?" I asked trying so hard not to be rude, because I actually want to talk to him, it's just I'm not in the best mood.

"Well at least one out of the three of us are happy to be here." Nick said in an very interested tone.

"Shut up Nick, I'm only here because you're my ride home, I should have just brought my bus pass" Jake says sounding nervous, shy but brave all at the same time. I never heard him speck with such confidence.

"Glad to see you both decided to show up" Mr. Cannon said entering the room. "Jake what on earth are you doing in here?" Curiosity beaming from the guy.

"Nick's my ride home" was his only respond before Mr. Cannon nodded his head understandingly.

We sat there listening to Mr.Cannon talk about our attitude and behavior and blah blah blah.

Once it was finally over Nick sat on the edge of my desk "So when was the last time I took you on a date?" Nick asked looking around the room never once meeting my eyes.

"Hmmm I think that might have been before I was born" from the corner of my eyes I could see Jake waiting impatiently at the door shaking his head.

"So it's about time I take you out" he said finally looking at me. "I guess it is, only if you could figure out my number" I smirked got up and left.

Finally freedom, maybe Noelle and the other girls have something planed. "Wait Bethany" I heard someone call my name down the hall.

I turned around to meet Jake running towards me. "What?" I was really wished I could get out of this school already.

"I need your help" 

A/N: (Robyn) Hey! ok I'm not a good writter like Rice is but here it is. I hope you like it :)