Midnight (part 2) - Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Well say something you, ass" Dean says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Nice.

"W-What's in the bag?" I quickly ask.

He looks a little shocked at my response but that quickly turns into a smirk.

He hands me the bag and motions me to open it.

I pull out the bigger object. "Halloween?" I chuckle. "you got me a scary movie?"

"Well you like them, right?"

"I really do" I smile.

"That's great, there's another thing" he says pushing the bag towards me again.

I pull out the second object.

Headphones

He remembered the headphones.

"So, I don't know if you remember or not, but I kinda sorta through your headphones out onto the highway, so I finally got you another pair, good ones too!" He shoved his hands into his pockets.

Is it dumb that I'm smiling about this? Headphones? The ones he owed me? Probably is, but I'm still smiling like an idiot and I'm on the verge of tears.

I love him.

No, not because he bought me the headphones and the movie, I always have but my dumbass never realized it until a few days ago. He's standing right in front of me, just admitted his feelings towards me, why am I not doing anything?

For fuck sake, do something!

Dean sighed, "Beau-"

I cut him off with the the impact of my lips against his as I dropped the movie and headphones from my hands and cupped Dean's cheeks and slowly kissed him.

Dean stood frozen in shock as I pulled away. "What were you saying?" I smiled mischievously as our faces were mere inches apart.

"Um, I--I," Dean stuttered as I bit my lip.

"Just kiss me you ass crack" I giggled at Dean's nervousness. It was kinda cute and sweet in a way.

Dean exhaled sharply before placing his hands on my hips as he pulled me closer, pressing his lips against mine. I roughly ran my fingers through his scruffy hair as Dean bit my lip, causing me to moan slightly.

"Mmmm," Dean groaned loudly, lifted my legs and placed them around his waist, while supporting me. I held his cheeks as I kissed him harder, causing Dean to smirk. "You're such a fucking great kisser," he whispered.

"Oh really now?" I teased him as I slipped my tongue in his mouth, causing Dean to moan loudly, and his "little friend" to poke out his pants.

"Fuck, Beau," he whined.

I don't know exactly how long we went at it. I just remembered feeling good.. No, amazing.

I know what I want.

Around Midnight, while we were cuddled up in bed and I could hear Dean's soft snores, for the first time in a long time. I felt at peace.

-

-

-
Happy 2016.

Hello friends.

Before I say anything, I would just like to say thank you to my friend Ella (grindean ) for writing that one part with the kissing n stuff. Thanks.

Anyways, i can't wait to actually start writing the fun stuff holy shit. Like I made Beau so problematic I h8 her lmao.

OH. I saw Dean again on the 30th. It was great. And I'm so proud of him for everything he's done in 2015. My lil bean <333

But yeah, I hope y'all have an amazing new year! I really really really want to start updating more often for you guys. But yeah, thanks for reading!

Vote and comment please!

- zoya