Chapter One - How is this Possible?

Fore warning! There are going to be a lot of mistakes but I will fix them once the story is finished. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! VOTE COMMENT FAN!

Nuraya P.O.V.

It was like any normal day I was walking home from school alone. I had no friends. Even when I was growing up. When ever I'd want to play with the other kids they always ran away. But I guess they have a reason to. Even if I try really hard not to summon that key looking sword it always back fires.

When I got to my apartment I fixed some hot coco and went to my living room to sit down. I watched TV for a while before it got boring. That's when my favorite game in the world comes in handy. It the only key out of this place where I'm happy. But I can only play it. I can't really be in the game sadly.

I had started thinking about things I could do if I were in Kingdom hearts. I would change my personality because on Earth I never really talked to anyone so I was all emo attitude and that stuff.

Then I started thinking about the journey.It could be different like all the Fan-Fictions on this site. Most of them were at the beginning of the game or It could be a whole different journey.

After about 2 hours of killing heartless and meeting some new people in the world I was in, I started feeling tired. I played until the next save place. I saved the game, turned off the Tv, and climbed into bed without changing into my Pj's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey. Are you alright." Someone was talking to me. How could that be possible? No one could get in my apartment. Suddenly something cold and wet ran up my legs. My head shot up from the rush of coldness only to bump into someone else.

"Ow." I say holding my head. When I opened up my eyes I was face to face with... "Riku?" He gasped. "How do you know my name.?" He asked standing up and offering a hand.

"Umm.. It's a long story actually." I say laughing a little. He just looked at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked walking to the water to be faced with a person who did not look anything like me.

This girl in the reflection had white shoulder length hair with dark red eyes. I was in shock, how could that happen? I finally looked down at my clothes. I had on dark blue jeans with some holes in them. On my feet were brown lathered boots that went a little over my ankles. For my top half of my body was a black spaghetti strap undershirt, and on top was an grey jacket that had no selves and was unzipped.

"How is any of this possible?" I say out loud. "Are you sure your doing okay?" Riku had a look on his face that I had never seen in the game really. He was actually worried about me? No ones ever done that.

"I'm great Riku." I say with a smile. He smiled to. "So what's your name?"

"Nuraya." I say crossing my arms.

"Well Nuraya, do you want to come with me to the island to meet up with some of my friends?" Riku offered his arm. I smiled and gladly took it. Riku was one of Kingdom Hearts crush other than Axel/Lea.

~~~~~On the boat ride~~~~~

"So who are we going to meet up with?" I asked looking over the side of the boat. Riku wouldn't let me row. "Just Sora, Kairi, Wakka, snd Selphie." I just nodded my head.

Riku's P.O.V.

Nuraya just showed up on island. Is she from another world like Kairi is? She really doesn't talk to much. Maybe hanging out with my friends and I will help. What really gets me is how she knew my name. She said it was a long story. Maybe one day she can tell me. I won't rush her.