When I first met him

Author note: Well my dear readers this is my first yugioh fanfic.... I promise you, I'll do my best. I hope you will like. Please don't forget to comment and say your opinion. It's really helpful for me.
A! If you don't know
(F/n)= first name
(L/n)=last name
(h/c)=hair colour
(e/c)=eyes colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name P.O.V.
I was walking to the market with my ten years old little brother. I was shopping fruits and he was running around and playing with other kids.
"Excuse me, how much for those apples?" I asked the old man at the stand with fruits.
He told me and I bought some. After a while.... I saw everyone opened the way for horses from the palace... soliders, the guardians and.... Was he the pharaoh himself on the white horse?
Everybody bowed to the ground from respect.... and I did the same. I've never had seen the young pharaoh in person and I was curious how he looked like.
I raised a little my head...
Oh no!
My brother with his friend run in front of them with out noticing... pharaoh's horse was ready to crash on my brother.
"Chris!!!" I run as fast as I could and hid him in my hug to protect him.
The horse 'neigh' and stood from a second on its two legs...maybe I scared it a little and after all of the legs returned to the ground. The horse seem to relax.
One solider yelled at me. "Who you think you are to---" the pharaoh done a move with his hand to make him stop. "But... my king..."
Me and Chris looked up the pharaoh. He came down of his horse and with a kind smile knelt in front of us.
"Are you alright?"
I bowed and nodded to Chris to do the same. "I'm very sorry for mine and my brother's carelessness, my pharaoh."
"You did not anwser my question." He said calm. "Are you alright?"
I raised my head and met a handsome face and two big violet eyes...
"Yes, we are fine! Just (F/n) sometimes is too worried for me!" Chris smiled happily.
"So be more careful to not make her worry. Okay?" He pat my brother's head. Chris nodded with a smile and the young pharaoh.... maybe he was some years older than me... he stood up and sat down on his horse's back.
He gave us a final kind smile and left....
For a moment my cheeks gone red... our king had such a kind heart and he was so handsome to. I returned myself in reality and glared to Chris. He just tilted his head. "What?" I gave him a tight hug. "Be more careful! You worried me to death!"
He struggled. "(F/n)! I can't breathe!!!"
Chris was the only family who I ever had and I was always taking care of him. I would do anything to protect that little one.