"Okay." I took the Potions book and went to the ingredients cabinet. 

I grabbed what we needed and headed back. I look around as I saw Severus was already stirring his potion. Makes sense, he was always the best at this class. I'm only in it still because I want to be an Auror, so I work my ass off.

"What do we need to do first?" I asked Remus once he came back with our Cauldron.

We looked over the Potions book together and hit our heads together.

"Ouch!"

"Ow!" I said.

"Are you okay?" he asked me rubbing his head.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah," he hit the side of his head with his fist. "I've got a thick skull."

I laughed at his poor attempt of a joke and he smiled. We got to work, I was chopping, slicing, separating, any ingredients I needed for this potion and Remus put them in the cauldron and mixed it. Soon we were almost done and I smiled at our hard work. Sadly Slughorn told us to stop working, so we didn't get to put the last few ingredients, but I think we did well.

Professor Slughorn came to us last.

"Ah, Draught of Living Death." I pulled what looked like a lead out of his coat pocket and dropped it into our Potion, but only about half of the leaf disintegrated.

"Not bad, not bad at all you two." He praised us and I just about stopped breathing.

"Five points to both Slytherin and Gryffindor house. Not most Fifth Years could get this far for making this type of potion. Not even most Seventh Years, a good job both of you." He smiled at us and walked back to his desk.

"I want a four-foot-long parchment on the potion you and your partner did today, you must work together." He looked right at James and Lily.

James smiled weakly and as usual Lily looked murderous at the thought of working overtime with him. I laughed a bit.

"It's due in two days." he finished.

"Want to go to the library after and just get it over with?" Remus asked me and I nodded cleaning up our workspace, he helped me.

I was thinking through how to ask Remus to come to the Slytherin dorms later and I didn't know why. I mean it to help Andromeda, it's not like he and I were going to make out or anything.

I flushed at the thought of kissing Remus and looked at him. I flushed again a darker red and shoved my Potions book into my bag.

"Ready?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded at me and we headed towards the door.

"Miss Clearwater, please wait!" Professor Slughorn called me from his desk.

"Sir?"

"Please, I need to speak to you." I nodded at him.

"I'll meet you at the library, Remus."

"Okay, take your time." he smiled at me and left.

I walked towards Professor Slughorn's desk.

"Professor Dumbledore wished for me to give you this." he held out a small piece of parchment to me.

"Sir?"

"I don't know what's on it, but he also said to read it with Mister Lupin, so run off now." he smiled warmly at me and I smiled back nodding.

I left the Potions classroom and headed in the direction of the library.

I was still thinking about how to tell Remus when I walked into the library.