Dirty Imagine

A/N: Hello there! This dirty imagine is not about a celebrity it is just a normal imagine but I promise it's just as sexy! :D Ohh and I didn't edit so let me know if I have a mistake. Please vote and please comment on what you think! Tell me if it's too sexy or not sexy enough ;D Thank you so much for reading! -Renee

We've been together for a while now and all can do is think about how we'll end up. Whether we'll be together in the future or just friends or even enemies. I knew I needed him, but right now... I wanted him. I roll over to face him in the bed but he was still sleeping. I want him so badly, and I want him now, I want him to want me too. So I pull my tank top lower to show off more and pulled my shorts off. I slip my legs inbetween him but he was still asleep. His shirt was already off so I put my hand slightly down his boxer shorts feeling the edge of his v-line. I look up at his eyes but they were still closed. At this point I was a little frustrared. Instead I studied his lips. They looked soft and slightly pink even though we were in the dark.

I start messing with them and felt the breath from his nostrals brush along my fingers. After a moment his eyes opened revealing his sparkling green iris'. I smiled and put my hand on his cheeks and the other still in his shorts slightly moving in a smooth motion. "What are you doing babe?" He asked with a smirk. His voice was still raspy from the sleep which turned me on. I climb over on top of him with my bum on his waist.

He laughed a little, "You do know it's almost 2 in the morning?"

I nod my head and then lay my head upon his chest, "Can I please have you for the night?"

I felt the vibrations on his chest as he spoke, "Of course you can."

"Yay!" I lightly shout. I peck him on the cheek and pull my tank off. He puts both hands around my hips and pulls himself up and over me. He puts a hand on my face; four fingers underneath my ears and his thumb caressing my cheek. He kisses me very lightly but each kiss becomes more rough than the last and his tongue was everywhere. He moved down to my neck and soon my chest. It was the first time I felt his bare skin against mine. He had such smooth pale skin. Which was the complete opposite of my own; mine was very tan and rough. Although he didn't mind because when his mouth moved down to my stomach he said I tasted sweet.

I didn't notice he pulled off my panties until his mouth moved even lower than before so I grip onto his blond hair and throw my head back. the sensation was overwheliming so I pulled him back up adn wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. The pleasure felt beyond amazing and I couldn't help but moan and sink my finger tips into him. That made him grab my bum and push it towards him making me moan louder and shout his name. My mouth was open and breathing hard. His lips were on my neck and I wanted them to stay there. I loved feeling our moist skin hot skin against each other.

"Don't stop..." I said out of breath.

"Not planning to." He whispered behind my ear. I smiled once more and felt the my hair sticking to the back of my head from the sweat. Which mean's he's doing it right. This was it, this was why I wanted him.