Nice garden.. if u knw wht I mean **wink wink**

Start from the beginning

She looked at me as if I had just been caught escaping an asylum.

"I'm sorry, which part of the equation does Tony embrace the idea that his best friend has been banging his baby sister behind his back fit in?"She said as if stating the obvious.

"Mari, you don't know if he'll freak that bad." I mean they are best friends; Antonio cold let him off with only a mild beating. Right?

She chuckled without humor. "Back in Mexico I had a secret admirer who use to send me all these sweet notes. It was all innocent I was fourteen at the time and having someone like you was like huge and confident boosting. Anyway, one day I think I had accidently left his notes on my bed and Tony came across them." She paused sighing loudly. "Let's just say the guy's identity wasn't so secret after that. Somehow I knew tony would find out who it was and the next day all I had to do was look for the kid with the broken bones. And of course the next day I found him. He had a broken arm, few cracked ribs and a busted nose. I tried apologies but he ran away from me telling me to 'stay away'. And trust me after that he sure stayed away, with like every other male with a sane mind. So basically now you want me to tell my all so understanding brother that his friend and I are getting freaky under the sheets? Yeah, im gonna have to say no to that."

"well, obviously if you tell him about the graphic stuff then he'll definitely crack some ribs. Just tell him you're in love and that he makes you happy. Antonio's all for your happiness he'll have to accept it."

"Antonio has no notion of what being in love is all about. All he'll see in this is his baby sis being victimized by some horny guy just wanting to get in my pants. Honest, the guy is surreal."

I had to admit, she had me at that. The little I knew about the guy I knew as much to know that he was completely irrational.

Not wanting this to ruin our day I decided to drop the subject and we went back to tanning and cocktails. I put on some music and we chilled by the pool carefree for a couple of hours until the gate phone started to ring.

"Maria, I'll be back. Gonna check what s going on." I told her. She simply nodded and paddled deeper in the pool.

Grabbing my shorts I slipped into them and answered the phone. "hello?"

"Miss Parker, there's a young man at the gate 'demanding' to be let in." Jack the security guard informed me irritated. That was pretty weird because I wasn't expecting anyone. The only guy that knew where I lived was Chase and if he showed his face around here I'd call the police. "Did he say who he was?" before the security guy could answer I heard an all too familiar voice booming in anger. "culo, open this gate or I'll swear I'll break something of yours." Oh GOD! Really? Was he serious? How on earth did he find out where I lived? I wondered if letting him in would be wise but then again I highly doubt he'd leave until he managed to do what he came here to do. Antonio was taking this too far and I was gonna have a little chat with him. "Alright send him in please." I said with a sigh.

"are you sure miss?" even my security guy thought I was out of my mind to let this person in my home and to be honest the sane part of my brain absolutely agreed. Here I was welcoming into my home a psycho, obsessive, aggressive, and possibly killer.

"Yeah, it's fine Jack I'll be ok." I said trying to convince myself more than Jack.

A moment later Antonio pulled up on his bike looking ever so bad ass. I swear you could almost hear the dramatic music playing in the background as he pulled into the drive. As he unzipped his leather jacket and removed his helmet time seemed to slow just so he could have his sexy slow motion undress. As if on cue to emphasize this already drool worthy moment a swirl of wind swayed his silk black hair completing this orgasmic sight. I always thought scenes like that were over done in movies. Hot guy walks in slow motion, everyone drools. CLICHÉ! But hell, this guy knew how to bring sexy back, and clichés didn't seem to apply to him.