I was about to speak but a loud thud cut me off making both of us startled.

" Aigoo jiminie~ " Someone beamed. Taehyung of course.

" He- " I cupped her mouth before she able to call them.

" Shh.. " I 'shh'ed her slowly.

" Why? " She whispered slowly but I told her to hear their conversations.

" It seems like she want to stay away from me. I could see the fakeness in her eyes when we talk " Jimin said frustatedly.

" Maybe she just having some bad mood. Girls, you know " Taehyung reassured him.

" If she continue like this, I might end up lost on this bet! " He ruffled his hair.

" Well, you better do your best. You have to act more better so she will fall for it more easier. You have two weeks left " He notify him so that he will not forget.

I heard Jenny gasped lightly but I tapped her shoulder as a signal for her to continue hearing them.

" I know. I'll do anything for this two weeks " He said and walked off together.

" You know? "

" Yup! I overheard them, that's why I late this morning " I chuckled.

" How can you not feel anything? " She questioned.

" Because I have my plan too. He have two reasons on doing this " I clicked my tongue sarcastically.

" What are the reasons? " She asked.

" First, he want to win the bet. Second, he want to break my heart as well " I said and fist up my paper cup angrily.

She tapped my shoulder lightly to calm me down. And I do calm down a bit.

" What will you do? " She asked as soon as I calm down.

" I'll let him win the bet. And I will also let him feel the pain " I smirked evilly.

" Yah, cut that! You're so creepy " She pushed me and we both laughed.

We cleaned up the place and headed back to our class.

--------------

" Attention, students! " The noises went down as our teacher clapped his hands.

" All of you will be doing a project in two. Group of different gender. I have set your partner, so you can't change it " Mr. Lee announced and all of them whined in disagree.

" I'll stick this paper at the notice here so you can check your own partner " He said again and packed his things before going out.

" Lenny-ah, let's check our partner! " Jenny dragged me with her not letting me answer her.

I look through the paper to find my name. I smirked as I saw who am I with.

This going to be easy~

" Park Jimin!~ " I called him sweetly.

" We're partner " I said and he beamed happily. Fake.

" Yes! So when can we start? " He asked excited.

" The due date is tomorrow because it's a simple project. So we start after school " I folded my arms.

" Your place, okay? " He asked and I nodded agree.

" Jimin is your partner? Mine is him, Yook Sungjae " She blushed happily.

" You like him, right? " I teased her.