O N E

Sana

For the nth time tonight my fist connected with the man's face. Honestly, I'm getting bored. This man just won't spill.

"Hold on, Sana." Momo interrupted just as I was about to swing at him again. My fist stopped just an inch or two from his face.

"We've been here for hours. I'm getting bored." Mina whined. "Are you sure you're not gonna tell us, old man?" she asked with a smirk playing on her face.

"Just get her already. I'm tired and my fist is starting to hurt." I groaned.

Just then a knock was heard and Momo went to open the door. Just in time, I thought with a smirk on my face.

"Since we figured you won't crack even if we kill you. I suppose you're gonna need a motivation to speak, yes?" Momo said, her voice is dark and dangerous.

"Who are you?! Let me go! Please please!" A girl with a blindfold screamed. She was handed to Momo.

"No! Let he-"

"Dad? Dad! Help me!" She screamed in horror.

"Please, she knows nothing about this. Let her go!"

"You know how to save her, old man." Mina said before she pulled out a gun and pointed to the girl, "Spill or she dies."

Momo removed the girl's blindfold and now you can clearly see her tear-stained face and horror-filled eyes.

I notice the man look away. I grabbed his head and made sure he looks at his daughter. I leaned closer to his ear.

"Take a good look at your daughter. We'll give you three seconds to tell us who sent you or you can watch her bathe in blood." I whisper. I stood straight still making sure he sees when Mina shoots his kid.

"Three... Two.. On-"

"Seventeen! Seventeen sent me! Please don't kill her, please!" I smirk.

Why do people always makes things harder? They'd spill anyway, why do they have to act tough and wait for their loved ones to get involved?

"See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?" Momo mocked before pulling out a dagger, "Too bad she's seen too much tho. Say bye bye." She said darkly.

"NOOO!" The man cried just as the girl screamed in fear.

I watched as Momo slit the girls throat, then threw her across the room wherein she landed right in front of her father.

Blood quickly flowed out and soon she was bathing in it. The man sobbed and even tried to free himself from the chains.

"How does it feel losing someone very important to you?" Momo asked.

"You should've thought of the consequences before you killed her." Mina says as she point the gun to the man.

"No, Mina." I blurted. "Killing him is too easy. Let him live with the pain. Leave them here." They both nodded and we all walked out the room.

The man screaming 'just kill me too' echoed before I closed the door. I'll make you all suffer for killing her.

Seventeen? I won't settle in killing you, I'll let you taste the misery you've given me- us.

**