Chapter 3

*6 Months Ago*

Rebecca's POV;

I jump out of Edward's car passenger seat as he parks in front of the club that Edward's friend said Sarah was in most of the time.

I don't know what was I thinking of when I agreed to go to a club with him. He was hesitant too though. Edward would be the only 20 year old guy that haven't been to a club before in the USA.

A waitress opens the door for us and something unexpected happens.

"Dance with me baby....Dance with me". A drunk mid-aged guy approaches me and Edward as we first enter the club.

"You long skirt girl, dance with me". The guy repeats and that's when I realize that he was talking to me. I hold Edward's arm and hide behind his back as a shelter. I wait for him to stand for me but he doesn't. Edward has always been so cold but it has never bothered me except for now.

If I knew that this is what happens to new-clubs-comers, I'd have never agreed to go with Edward to stalk his
bad-girl-crush. Ever.

"Stop hiding behind your daddy's back and come to me blondie". The drunk guy continues assaulting me by grabbing my waist and that's when Edward lost his temper. He looks at the man wildly and sucks a breath between his teeth as he pushes the man's hand from around my waist.

"Don't touch her you pervert". Edward glares at the guy and his face goes all red.

"Did you just call me that?" The guy says punching Edward on the face. I've never seen Edward being in a fight before though. If we weren't in a place where I haven't been before, I would have grabbed popcorn and watched Edward fighting for the first time.

But unfortunately we're not.

"Ed". I call for Edward as he rolls his sleeves up in a preparation to punch the guy back. I don't know what I was going to tell him, so I thanked God that he ignored me.

"Fight me, you prick". The guy says approaching Edward again, and I'm sure as hell that these words are making Edward lose his temper over and over.

"Jackson". A girly voice calls out. "What do you think you're doing?" A familiar face comes closer to us, screaming at the drunk guy, who is probably that Jackson. "Assaulting people? Do you want us all to get fired again". She glares at him.

"We're really sorry". The girl moves to us and I nod.

"Wait.... Do I know you?" The girl asks me.

"Carla?" I ask her and her blue eyes widen.

"Rebecca? Really, it's you?" She pulls me in a deep hug. As deep as any high-school buddies that haven't met for two years would hug. "I've missed you so much, look at you". She pulls away and I smile shyly.

"Ohh are those natural tits?" She asks and I'm sure that me cheeks are red by now. I've never had anybody giving me any compliment for my...breasts.

"I've missed you too". I tell her ignoring the last sentence and give her a small smile. I look at Edward who seems more embarrassed than me.

"Who is that prick?" Carla asks and Edward glares at her.

"I'm her friend, and 1. I'm not a prick. 2.I've a name." Edwards tells her trying to make his tune harsh. But he surely fails.

"What is your name then no-prick?" Carla says sarcastically.

"Edward. Family and close friends can call me Ed. But I don't think that you'd have this opportunity". Edward tells her and she tucks her black her behind her ear. I look at her outfit and she seems completely different than how she looked 2 years ago. She's wearing a short sleeveless dress that barely reaches her thighs and too much makeup considered to my limits of makeup.

"You've changed a lot Carla". I tell her and she nods.

"You've not changed at all". She says.

"Let me introduce you to my group". She walks to a big table with me and Edward behind her. Edward tries to whisper some words to me about how much he hates her but she seemed to be noticing.

"Who're those nerds you brought with you? ". A guy with sandy hair asks Carla. I look at the table which was referred to as her group's and gasp.

6 guys and a girl all with glasses, that surely are filled with wine, in their hands except one guy. The girl came in the view and Edward's mouth drops.

"That's her". Edward whispers in my ear pointing at a girl with dark brown hair and I recognize her as his crush. The glass of wine in her hand seemed not to bother him as much as the guy she's sitting on his lap does.

When the girl looks at him she jumps a little from the guys' lap but then he pulls her on his lap again.

"Hey Edward, what brought you here?" She asks him and Carla whispers something in her ear and the girl whispers something back.

"Sarah, I..." Edward starts but a rude guy cuts him off.

"I think you've mistaken the address this is a club not Gap's store". He says and all the group laughs except for the guy who isn't holding a glass and the other guy with the sandy hair who have just called us nerds, who also is considered attractive that I can't take my eyes off him.

"Stop this shit guys. Won't you introduce them to us?" The sandy her guy asks.

"Well, this is Rebecca, an old friend". Carla says. "And this is, Ed". She smirks at Edward.

"Edward". He corrects her.

"Whatever, and these are Adam...." She starts with the guy who isn't holding a glass in his hands, he stares at me with a beautiful pair of hazel eyes, and now I realized that he's considered attractive too. ".....Luke, Travis..." The rude guy, well. "....Brooklyn, James" The guy who has Sarah on his lap" " and....." Carla
continues but the other attractive guy cuts her off.

"Justin, my name is Justin". He smiles at me and his blue eyes glow.

"Hey". I collect my breath to tell him and I catch Adam with the corner of my eyes, rolling his eyes.

"You have such a beautiful pair of green eyes by the way". Justin winks at me and I sure as hell blush.

"She has big tits too". Sarah remarks and they all laugh again. My cheeks surely glow in embarrassment.

"But really, who wears a maxi skirt and sleeved shirt to a club?" Travis add sarcastically. Ouch.

"Are you humiliating me because I'm wearing the clothes that fits my body and makes me comfortable, well thanks then". I say harshly.

"Do you think that these clothes fit you? Sorry for breaking the news to you but you look awful in them". Travis says. Ouch again.

"Well, it was really nice to meet you again and we should hang out more often....without your pretty rude group for sure". I move to Carla and tell her and they all look at me, including Edward.

"Give me your number then". She grabs her phone from her purse and gives it to me. I type my number quickly on the keyboard and give her the phone. After saying our goodbyes me and Edward ran to the club's door without saying a single word but as we exit, I find a hand grabbing my arm and pulling me inside again. I expected it to be Carla, but it wasn't her.

It's Justin.