Chapter 1

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY WATTPAD.

Rebecca's POV;

"One, two, three
One,two, three drink,
One, two, three
One,two, three drink,
One, two, three
One,two, three drink,
Throw'm back, till I lose count."

Sia screams in my head and I raise the volume more and more, till her voice reaches my brain, and my head hurts even more. The mixture of mint and the taste of wine in my breath is marvelous. I've never thought that I'll end up here, right here sitting on the floor of an isolated apartment that doesn't even belong to me nor to the man laying next to me.

"I'm gonna swing,
From the chandelier,
I'm gonna live,
Like tomorrow doesn't exist,
Like it doesn't exist". Well it doesn't exist Sia, it doesn't exist. I'll end tomorrow before it ends me, and this will be the first time that karma doesn't catch me back. 

"But I'm holding on for dear life,
Won't look down won't open my eyes,
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight,
Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, Won't look down won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
On for tonight" She continues screaming inside my head, and recutting the wounds that were temporary healed by the bottle of vodka in my hand. I look down at the handsome guy next to me, who is closing his eyes with a desire to take a small nap before the long trip we're going on tonight.

I laugh hard at how reckless he looks, nobody will ever recognize him as a guy in his early twenties. Although he's well-too-hot, but he still looks older than how he really is. I look at his shirtless body and wonder if he feels as cold as I am feeling right now. But then Sia cuts me off with her loud voice.

"Sun is up,
I'm a mess
Gotta get out now,
Gotta run from this,
Here comes the shame,
Here comes the shame". This reminds me of where I'll be when the sun rises tomorrow. Then my head betrays me and started the hesitation towards what I'm going to do tonight. That's when I took my earphones out of my ears and decided to face the reality for the last 5 hours in my life. The last thing I need right know is this hesitation.

"This's what you've always wanted". I remind myself. "You've finally took the decision, you should go for this" I try to give myself the motivation that I was never given in my whole life. How crazy am I.

"I can't sleep". Adam finally says while rolling his hazel eyes. "Thinking is gonna kill me". He says while standing up and his tall figure appears and his large abs come to the sigh.

"Don't you feel cold?" I lift my head and ask him and he shakes his head.

"I feel nothing". He simply replies.
"Well that's bad, but you know what's worse?" I ask and he shakes his head. "That I feel nothing too". I say.

"You still wanna do that?" He asks me and I nod.

"You still won't come with me?" I challenge him.

"That's crazy". He says.

"Life is crazy". I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"If I told you not to do that..... Will you listen to me?" He asks me while sitting down again with me on the cold floor and takes a sip from the bottle in my hand.

"No". I simply reply and he simply nods. He huffs some words under his breath before laying again with head staring at the ceiling.

"Hug me". I tell him and he looks at me  surprised. "Hug me, please". I repeat while he smiles and rolls my body to his where my back is touching his bare chest which surprisingly warms up all my body. I smile at him, though he can't see me but I know he will feel it.

"Don't go Becca. Please don't". He begs me in a low deep voice. Poor Adam. I don't know how would he feel when I'm not there anymore. It's not that there's a-long-love story or anything between us, absolutely not. At least, he'd have said. On the previous months when I first knew Adam, it was clear that we just need each other for our own reasons.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that he'll miss me. We spent a lot of time together, doing the strangest things in the world for the first time for both of us together. It's like 1.We both smoked our first joint together. 2.We drank our first pure wine together. 3.We've got our hearts broken together. And last but not least, we hated the world together.

"You won't right?" He says in my hair and I feel his hands pulling me closer to his chest.

This is one of the most touchy moment between me and Adam. Me and Adam have never had these romantic moments although we've spent a lot of time together in the same room together. But at those moments we did nothing but smoking pots, talking about how fuckup the world is and thinking of the most un-hurtful ways for suiciding.

"Sleep". I say and glance for the last time on my phone's screen to see the numbers 6:30 pm. Night is not too far then. My end will be soon.

A.N
Surprise:) yeah, it's a new story. I won't say any details now. All I can say is:
IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER VOTE FOR IT BY HITTING THE STAR BUTTON BELOW.