Chapter 5: Blinding hunger in the midst of danger...mixed feelings!

Tyler Tyron Wesley vs. Tanesha Ashton

Pix of the sexy Tanesha, flashing Mickey a grateful smile.

Video: I'll Be Your Clown by Emeli Sande.

Enjoy!

***

Tanesha shook her head when Mickey placed a plate of food in front of her. The last thing she felt like was food.

"Come on, you need to eat." He said softly, staring down at Tanesha. He'd never seen her look so defeated since she was brought in. It was as if the fire in her had died.

Tanesha sat quietly on the couch in Ty's room, staring at her feet. Mickey had made her take a bath, saying she had sand in her hair. He wasn't talking much but she hadn't said a word either since Mickey ripped the duct tape from her mouth. What was there to say? She couldn't even think. And she was okay with that because she knew that if she allowed herself to think about what had taken place in the hall, she would lose her shit. She heard Mickey sigh and pick up the plate. When he left, she just stared at the door. She knew it hadn't been locked since she hadn't heard a key turn. But she didn't dare attempt to run again so soon could she? Not after what had just happened and with all those murderers wandering around. She was not stupid.

After about three hours, the door opened and Mickey entered, followed by Skull. Neither said a word to her. Mickey took a seat beside her on the couch whilst Skull entered an adjoining room which Tanesha suspected was the bathroom. Her suspicions were confirmed when she heard the sound of the shower. After a moment, he came back into the room, wearing only jeans.

"You can leave now." Tanesha heard Skull say to Mickey and automatically began to panic.

She looked up and watched as Skull closed and locked the door after Mickey, her eyes widening when she saw the large tattoo of a skull on Skull's back. Her heart was pounding so hard she could feel herself vibrating. When she felt her eyes welling up, she got to her feet, fists clenched by her sides.

Ty turned around after locking the door and saw Tanesha on her feet, her eyes filled with anger and fear. The next thing he knew she was right in front of him, hitting and screaming at him with tears running down her cheeks. The sight of it wrenched at his gut.

"You son of a bitch!" She yelled. "What do you want from me?" She screamed. "I had a life. Now you've taken everything from me. Why don't you just kill me and get it over and done with?"

She kept screaming and throwing punches and Ty allowed her. After a while the fight just went out of her and she simply broke down. Tanesha uncontrollably bawled her eye out, not even protesting when Skull gathered her into his arms and just held her. She didn't have the strength to fight the comfort he offered so she simply accepted it and let it all out.

Ty held the inconsolable beauty till her sobs turned into hiccups. And he still held her, tenderly wiping away her tears with his thumbs. He felt such anger within at what Tanesha had been made to go through even though it was at his own hands. His anger was so intense, even the soft feel of the sexy body plastered against him couldn't rouse any lust in him. He'd held Tanesha before, and had almost gone insane with hunger. But this time was different. He just wanted to hold her, reassure her with his strength since he couldn't do it with words. The silence that ensued was a comfortable one. Till it was broken by Tanesha.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked in a quiet voice, her head still resting on Skull's chest. She didn't know why but she always felt so safe in his arms.