I Love You

I woke up really sweaty and could feel myself shaking. Another nightmare.

I felt warm, loving arms hold tighter to my waist. I slowly peeled my sleepy eyes open, dreading the brightness that would overcome my vision when I would look at the time on my phone. 2:38 am.

I rolled back over onto my side, facing Aaron. He looked so peaceful and adorable. I smiled to myself, studying his figure. His breathing slow and calming, then his lips curved into a small smile.

"Are you watching me sleep?" he asked in his rough morning voice.

Panic rushed through my body. I smiled lightly, now looking I into his now open eyes.

"Yes..." I said while barring my face into his warmth.

He laughed. "Stalker..." he teased, barring his head in my neck. His grip tightened around me as he left kisses along my shoulder.

"You smell really good..." he muttered sliding the tip of his nose down my neck, causing me to shiver. He smiled into my neck, "Goodnight beautiful" he whispers, "I'm here for you, always." He say as I fall back asleep peacefully in his arms.

----------------------------------------- Morning -----------------------------------------

Y/n..." you hear someone softly say in your ear.

"Wake up love..." you soon feel small kisses being placed on every inch of your exposed skin. You smile, barring your face into the fluffy pillow you're sleeping on. You start to try and focus on going back to sleep, but fail.

"Y/n my beautiful baby girl, time to wake up."

"No Aaron..." you say with a giggle.

"Pwweeaassseee" he says while he moves a piece of hair from your face, his touch sweet and gentle. You finally open your eyes and turn to see Aaron looking at you.

"Yay! You finally woke up!" You giggle at his sillyness and sit up, which only causes Aaron to pull you back down to him. Your eyes widen as you realize what he is planning on doing.

Screams of laughter erupt from you as Aaron continues to tickle you. He flops you both over, so that he is now on top of you.

"Kiss me" he says as you run your fingers through his long messy hair. You decide to tease him and place your hand over your mouth. Smiling beneath your hand.

"Oh you did not just do that" he says smiling, trying to pry your hand from your face. He succeeds and doesn't miss his chance to put his lips on yours. His hands find your sides and your hands go to his wild hair. He goes rough at first, but melts under your touch and kisses you sweetly. His lips are soft and couxing.

"I love you Y/n." He says against your lips.

"I love you too Aaron." You say.

"Show me how much you love me." He says grinning, his face inches from yours.

"Only if you show me how much you love me." You say tapping his nose with the tip of your finger.

"Oh it's impossible for me not to show you." He says leaning in for another kiss, as he strokes your cheeks with his thumbs.