Goddess Of Snow

Hello there! I'm Capricorn, goddess of the snow! Now you may think that Sagittarius has it all going on but he ain't anything but the God of Ice. You could say that we are basically the same person but we aren't! Okay! Let's switch gears!

Back in the year 640, 12 people were chosen to be guardians of the months. Everyone thought we needed someone to protect the months and their order (which is ridiculous). There was: Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius. FYI: I used to be best friends with Libra until I was separated from him during the time of the choosing. The Choosing is where the skies shall turn black as night and stars shine brighter than the sun. Then a child will be chosen as the new god or goddess to protect the months. A bright light shines from the child's chest and the sign of the month you are chosen will appear on your forehead. When that happens, you will feel great immense power surging fiercely through your body. Then you transform: I happens to be chosen as Capricorn so then I grew small horns my head and my hair turns pure white. People say that I am a ram, No! I am a goat! Stupid Aries is the ram! (This is a really long FYI). But for now I have been very lonely in the Realm of the Zodiacs. That's my new home.
~
Well now that I am done explaining this to you, let's get started! My master has summoned the most strongest warriors of all time: Scorpio, Aries, Virgo, and Libra. He gave them a mission to find the Zodiac Treasures. I won't let it happen! I am going to bust their BUBBLES!!!!! Okay maybe that is a wee bit extreme....

But I will prove to Master that I am just as powerful as they are. I want to surpass them all. Especially the most strongest, most dangerous, Libra. My childhood friend.

----------AUTHORS NOTE----------

This chapter is very short but I promise, I will make up with longer chapters. Please keep up and reading my other stories! I probably won't be updating much because school is getting extremely busy!!! Eek!! And also I know that Capricorn probably isn't some kind of snow girl or goddess I just thinks it cool to think out of the box!So keep on reading!