14. Keep on Falling When I Know It Hurts

At the trailers, Jensen grabbed the door to her trailer when Emma looked up from her phone, "What are you doing?"

Jensen glanced back at her.

"She isn't there." Emma said walking over to him.

"What are you talking about? She is scheduled to film in like 20 minutes."

Emma shook her head, "Family problems. She had to leave."

"Family? She doesn't speak to her family."

"The family that you know of."

"Emma, where is she?"

Emma glanced over her shoulder as Jared was calling over to her, "Probably over Europe by now."

Jensen looked back at her confused.

Emma stepped back as she glanced back at Jensen, "Give it time Jensen, she will open up to you."

Jensen shook his head as Emma was gone with Jared.

Jensen closed his eyes as he heard his name get called for his next scene.

It was after midnight when Jensen walked up to the doors of her building.

Jensen glanced over his shoulder when he saw the girl standing across the street looking back at him. He turned around and glared at her as someone came out of her building.

Jensen stepped out of their way as the girl was gone.

Jensen shook his head as he went into the building.

He unlocked the door to her place when the elevator doors reopened.

Jensen looked down the hallway as she stepped off the elevator.

"Are you Jensen?" She looked back at him.

"No, sorry."

"I'm pretty sure you are the 6 foot something with brown hair and green eyes that my sister talks about."

Jensen glared back at her.

"Yea, they didn't just give her a sister on the show, they gave her one in real life."

Jensen shook his head back at her, "I'm sorry I don't know what you are talking about."

"Did she leave tonight? Did she just go home?"

Jensen stopped half way through the door.

"Emma told you that she went home, did she say what home?"

"She didn't say, she just said that....wait, who are you?"

The girl looked up at Jensen with her blue eyes, "I'm Christienne's sister."

"She doesn't have a sister in real life." Jensen stepped into the apartment as she followed him in.

"Somehow you are believing me."

Jensen nodded his head, "You have her smile."

She nodded her head back at him, "So something about me makes you question everything."

"Emma said she was going to see the family I don't know about." Jensen looked back at her.

The girl cracked a smile, "Russia."

"Is that the place she is going or a person?"

The girl smiled, "My sister never goes home because when you go home, you have fucked up."

"Wait, what is your name?"

The blue eyes glanced up at him, "Aethra."

Jensen looked back at her.

"So did she say anything else?"

"That you are a fucking pain in the ass." Emma said as she walked into the apartment with Jared behind her.

Aethra looked back at Emma, "I'm not shocked you are trying to cover everything up again."

Emma laughed back at her, "I'm pretty sure I won't be the one regretting tomorrow if I keep my fucking lips shut."

"That's a first for you."

Emma stepped toward her.

Aethra smiled back at her, "Easy Emma, you wouldn't touch me."

"Yea because you have a little puppy outside the door."

"Always nice to have a guy that can protect me."

Emma pointed back at her, "One day, one day you will be without him and then I will hurt you."

Aethra looked back at Jensen, "I would question them all."

Emma shook her head as Aethra went out the door.

Jensen turned to her, "The fuck was that about?"

"You really wanna know?"

Jensen glared at her.

"Jealously Jensen, Chris got the world and you. She got everything her sister wanted. Her sister got the crappy job in a shitty town. Don't think that she gonna tell you that Chris is doing something insane. It is Christienne we are talking about. She sees a bug and freaks."

Jensen nodded his head back at her, "Yea, you are right."

Emma smiled back at him, "I'm serious man."

Jared looked back at Jensen, "Now that she is gone. I got the beers and Emma got the food."

Jensen smiled back at him, "I need a beer."

Emma glanced down at her phone as it was still silent.