Chapter 3

Your POV:

"So when will our horse be better?" I asked Sebastian curiously as we scanned the horse. "Well we might have to get a veterinarian to look at her. I don't see anything wrong on the outside." He said as he stood straight and started walking off.

I quickly ran up beside him. "Could you at least say something before you just walk off?" I mutter, crossing my arms in mockery. He smirks and we walk to the manner.

"(Y/n). Could you make me dinner?" My young mistress asked. "But M'lady you just had lunch an hour ago." I reminded her. She sighed and pouted her lip. "I'm sorry but I cannot allow you to have dinner right now. I ask of you to go entertain yourself with something around the manner. Perhaps you go find Finny and he can take you to play with Pluto." I suggested. Her face lit up and she went off to the garden to find Finnian.

I turned back to the dishes and finished them up. I had to reach up to put away a cup but couldn't reach the shelf. I put the cup on the counter and thought for a moment. I came up with an idea and turned to sit on the counter. I turned my body to face the cabinet but my legs were still hanging off the side of the counter. I opened the cabinet and put the cup up and closed the cabinet door again.

I felt warm hands on my dress covered thighs and turned back to see Sebastian. "What do you think you're doing up there?" He asked smirking. "I-I had to put a cup up." 'Did I just stutter? No I can't like him. It's impossible. Right?' I thought to myself.

"Well. You could have used a stool." He says glancing at one over in the corner of the room. I mentally face palm and think. 'Why didn't I see that before?'

   "Well I was just about to get down so, if you would please get out the way I could do so." He said nothing as he ran his hands slowly up my sides and cupped my cheeks. "Do you still believe that demons can't love other demons, (y/n)?" He asked curiously. "Of course they can't." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Well. You are wrong. It is simply true." He takes my hand and puts it to his chest. "Do you feel that?" His heart rate was fast. "It's beating because of you. I've never felt this way towards another demon. But with you it seems it just won't stop beating." He said smiling sweetly. He takes his other hand and cups my cheek while he was still holding my hand to his chest.

   "I will wait until the end of time for you to return my feelings. But I just thought I should tell you." He backs away and hold his hand out for me to take. I take his hand and he helps me off of the counter. There was a knock at the door and we both went to find out who was there.

   Sebastian opened the door and the veterinarian was standing there. "I was called to look at a horse." He states smiling a small smile. "Yes. Right this way." Sebastian says motioning for him to follow.

   We all went out to the stables and the veterinarian checked the horse for any signs of sickness or infections.

   "How old is your horse?" Sebastian and the vet looked at me expectantly. "23 years of age." I reply still eyeing the horse. They turn back to the horse and the vet checks the horse once more. "Yes it seems your horse is getting very sick. She could die if it doesn't get treated right away." 'I cant let this horse die. It's the mistress' favorite horse.' I thought. "Well how do you treat it?" I asked curiously. "Put a table spoon of this in her food once a day and she should be better in a week." He said giving me a small vial of liquid medicine. I took the vial and held onto it as we headed back to the manner.

   On the way back to the manner the ground began to shake violently. But it wasn't an earthquake. Sebastian and I looked back to see Pluto running up from behind us as the vet just stood trying to keep on his feet.

   My eyes widen and I quickly hid behind Sebastian. "Why do you have to have a demon hound?" I asked angrily glaring at the dog as it ran past us with Finnian and the young mistress riding on him. I recovered from my frightened state and glared at Sebastian to see him smirking. Curse being a cat demon, being afraid of every demon hound really meets my advantages. "Trust me, I didn't agree to it. The young master wanted to see if I would have a reaction if he said yes to the angel that offered it to us." He glared at nothing crossing his arms. "Did he get a reaction?" I asked smirking. "I only agreed angrily but that's not much of a reaction is it? I'm pretty sure if you were there he would get the reaction he was expecting." He smirked at his comment and I glared at him once again. "We should get going it will be dinner time soon." I said walking off in defeat with my arms still crossed over my chest.

   The veterinarian left and Sebastian and I made dinner for the young nobles. "Thank you both for the amazing meal." The young mistress praised us happily. "It was my pleasure M'lady." Sebastian said as I smiled at her and bowed my head in thanks. "Lady McElroy would you like to play a game of chess?" The young earl asked, turning to face her. "Of course. Anything to pass the time." She said smiling and walking towards him. "M'lady I will be putting you to bed soon so please be in your room on time." I said as she walked off with the earl.

   "Do you need any help with the dishes Sebastian?" I asked from over his shoulder. "Not necessarily but if you insist you could wipe the counters and sweep the floor." He suggested as he scrubbed the dishes clean. I walked over to get the cleaner and began wiping the counters and the dining table clean. I bent over to reach the other end of the dining table only to feel eyes on my ass. I turned my head slightly and saw Sebastian. "Pervert." I muttered as I stood straight again.

   "I was only enjoying the veiw." Sebastian said walking off and returned to putting the dishes away again. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the broom, beginning to sweep. After I was finished I walked up to the young mistress' bedroom to find her sitting on her bed waiting for me. "I'm glad you're here on time." I said smiling at her. "Yes." She smiled back and stood up so I could get her clothes off.

   "I'm sorry to say (y/n) but, I over heard the conversation between you and Sebastian this morning." My face went a little red as I pulled out a nightgown for the young mistress to wear. "How much did you hear?" I asked kind of nervous. "Enough to know that I was right on the theory about demons loving other demons." She stated turning to face me after I finished putting her nightgown on and smiling up at me. I smiled and laughed under my breath as I pulled her covers down for her. "Yes well, I'm still deciding wether I should believe that or not. You never know, he could just be saying things." I said as I tucked her in. She smiled tiredly. "I believe you will find love. But I know you will, and Sebastian will be your lover. I have faith in my decision." She said confidently. I smiled and chuckled at how determined she was about me and Sebastian being together.

   "Goodnight M'lady." I said as I shut her door and headed to my bedroom. I walked in my room and shut the door. As I was turning around I was pinned to the wall. I looked up and saw none other than Sebastian. "Can I help you?" I asked. He smirked and laughed under his breath. "Yes you can. All you have to do is be mine." He said. I was still unsure about demons loving demons but the past two day I admit I have felt a strange feeling in my chest whenever he was around. 'Could it be love? It has to be. But if demons can love demons then why wasn't I ever informed on the information sooner?' I thought to myself as I looked away from him in thought. "I don't know." I said looking back at him. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and it lasted for a while. I pulled back before it got too heated. I was panting for air as well as him. During the kiss I felt electricity hit me but it was stronger than when I took his hand to get into the carriage. 'It has to be love?' I thought. I looked back up to him and smiled kindly. "Yes." I said nodding my head once. He bent down and kissed my forehead then let my wrist go as he backed away. "That's all I needed. Thank you...love." He smirked as he called me love and my face tinted pink.

   He left the room and I lied down on my bed, reading a book. 'I guess the young mistress has faith in the right things.' I thought as I read on.
---------------------------------------------
(A/N): Sorry I'm posting this late but here is the 3rd chapter. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO DIFFERENT POV'S? Hope you guys enjoyed.

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'