My Bully Saved Me

I washed my wrists after some blood flowed out. I grabbed my blade, washed it, and put it inside my iPhone case. I grabbed the bracelets off the sink and slipped them onto my wrists. They covered my cuts perfectly, and nobody would know.

Perfect.

I took in a deep breath and opened the door. I stepped outside and looked around.

"Mia," My step-mother, Stacy called. I ignored her; I hated her more than anything. She was a total bitch to me, I'm pretty sure she married my dad for his money.

Yes, we are rich, but not really rich. We're a little above average. But my dad doesn't really let anyone use his money, until Stacy came. Her normal clothes were thrown out, and in came revealing outfits. I despised her.

"Mia." Her voice was stern.

I didn't give a shit. I walked into my bedroom and unlocked my iPhone. I read my messages, I had gotten 6 new ones.

All of them were from Jasmine, my best friend.

Jasmine:D : hey mia whats up?

Jasmine:D : mia? i got good news!

Jasmine:D : please dont be cutting

Jasmine:D : what did louis do to you now?!

Jasmine:D : imma kill that dick

Jasmine:D : call me now!

The thought of Louis sent a shiver down my spine and my chest stung.

I locked my phone and got up, finally replying to Stacy's stupid calls.

"What?!" I yelled back.

I could hear her stomp up the stairs, and in seconds she was in my room.

I was slightly annoyed, not even slightly. I was really annoyed.

"Who said you can step into my room?" I asked her.

Stacy rolled her eyes. "I'm your mother, I can do whatever I want to you."

"Step-mother." I corrected.

She sighed.

I got up and stretched. "Yeah, well nice talking to you, step-mom," I said the last two words very loud, to annoy her.

Stacy snapped and slapped me, right on the cuts.

I winced it pain, holding back my screams. It hurt, but it felt good. I knew it was wrong to cut but I felt good, I felt real.

"What the hell is your-"

"Hey sweetums," My dad was here. He kissed Stacy full on the lips. I looked away, it was disgusting.

"Hello Mia." My Dad said. He didn't smile, he didn't even kiss my cheek. How loving.

I gave him a smile. It was a fake smile.

"Daddy, Stacy-" I started to tell him what she did, but Dad interrupted me.

"You mean Mom." He 'corrected' me. I rolled my eyes. He always corrected me and it was annoying.

"Anyways, I gotta go. Have a dinner meeting." He said. He kissed Stacy again.

"But Dad, you just came back." I whined.

"I know Mia, but its work." He paused. "And quit whining- it's not cute."

Anger filled inside me. I wasn't even trying to be cute! Can't a girl spend time with her Dad?

"Oh and sweetie," Dad started. I looked up, thinking it was me who he was talking to.

But no.

He was talking to Stacy.

"You're invited too." She smiled and pulled my Dad into another kiss.

Get a room.

Both of them locked themselves into their room, getting ready. I fell into my bed.

I was going to be alone for the night. What could I do?

The first thing in my mind was to cut. But my mind told me not to.

I sighed and got up, decided to stay at Jasmine's house for a few days. At least she loved me more than my parents.

I packed my bags and scribbled down a note to tell my Dad where I was. Once my parents left, I left.

I walked over to the train station. Jasmine's house was pretty far away, since she moved last month.

I sat in the train. I looked around and someone caught my attention.

No.

It couldn't be.