|~Kiss me~|

Yoongi was forced out of his bed. "Yoongi get up manager hyung is calling for you," Hoseok said. Yoongi let out a grunt, got ready, and went to see why the manager would wake him so early. "Yoongi, today we are shooting an acting scene, and we have paired you up with Jungkook." "Ok" Yoongi didn't see the big deal with having to be paired with Jungkook. Meanwhile Jungkook was with manager hyung when he suddenly said "Jungkook, you don't mind pretending to be in love with Yoongi right? No? Ok" and left Jungkook shocked to no end. They got to the Jungkook & Yoongi scene. Yoongi looking confused as to why the heck Jungkook looked so nervous. "Ok, Yoongi if you would please sit down on the grass." Ok now Jungkook wrap your arms around his shoulders" Jungkook hesitated but slowly put his arms around Yoongi who was confused. Manager hyung didn't tell Yoongi what the acting scene was about since he knew Yoongi wouldn't do it if told before hand. "Now Jungkook place little kisses around Yoongi's neck" Jungkook started to sweat, he felt nervous, there's no doubt Jungkook is attracted to Yoongi, he adores him, the way he talks, smiles, just everything about Yoongi had Jungkook memorized, he was entranced with no way out. He felt his face get red and his chest felt tight, but nonetheless he did what he was told. He placed his lips on Yoongi's neck trailing down little kisses beneath one another. Yoongi felt his heart race up and he turned red as well. Every little kiss Jungkook gave him made that part of his skin burn, it felt as though it had left a mark on him. Jungkook pulled away when he couldn't go any further, and opened his eyes. He looked at Yoongi with a burning desire in his eyes, he looked at Yoongi as if he was the only thing in the world, like nothing else existed but the precious creature in front of him. Yoongi was struggling to breathe and what manager hyung said next took his breath away. "Good, now if you could please turn his body and kiss him" Jungkook took his sweaty palms wiped them across his jeans placed his hands gently on Yoongi's shoulders, and turned to see what he thought was one of the most beautiful faces he has ever seen. Whenever Jungkook touched Yoongi he felt like he was burning, he was turned around to see the face that has been on his mind for the past couple of minutes. They looked at each other, and turned even more red looking like a batch of tomatoes. Jungkook stared at Yoongi and made sure Yoongi was looking at him too, as he slowly moved forward wanting to make this moment last as long as it could, cause who knows if it will ever happen again. He moved closer and closer until their breaths could be felt on each other's faces. Yoongi the whole time was grateful that Jungkook was taking so long, because he was trying to get his crap together, until Jungkook finally kissed him. Their lips moved slowly against one another feeling unfamiliarity. But Jungkook wanted more and deepened the kiss by moving even closer, and putting all of his desire for Yoongi into the kiss. Yoongi didn't know if Jungkook liked him or not, the two were close but he couldn't ever figure out what Jungkook was feeling most of the time, and for some reason it always frustrated him. "You can stop now" manager hyung said. Yoongi pulled away first, and looked Jungkook sitting there with his eyes closed, when he realized he loves him with his bunny looking face, and his good at everything personality. Jungkook opened his eyes right when the next scene came and the other members ran towards them pulling one away from the other. They smiled at their members, when both accidentally looked at the other their smiles slowly disappearing, as their members pulled them to the other side of the field near where most of the flowers that were growing were. They all sat down doing what the manager said to do, and completed their task for the day. Back at the house, Yoongi was in his room working on some lyrics, when Jungkook came into his room. He sat down on the open space of Yoongi's bed and looked at him. Yoongi noticed and had a dust of pink cross his cheeks as he felt himself again feel the burn from earlier. "Kookie, what do you want?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi, and said "hyung, kiss me" "w-what" Jungkook's eyes were filled with determination as he said firmly again "kiss me." Yoongi didn't  have to think twice and so he did as he was requested. Their lips moved against each other's better than before and they kissed until they needed to stop so they could breathe again. Jungkook moved his lips to Yoongi's forehead, then to his cheeks, nose, chin, and finally his lips again. He backed away from Yoongi and said " I love you." In which Yoongi replied "I love you too." They smiled at each other with loving eyes, and fast moving hearts, as they cuddled throughout the night.