Welcome to Beacon (Fem Freddy x Male Reader)

You and your new team steps off stage.
Ozpin: And our last new team will include Franky, Bonny, Jill, and Jack. The name will be JBFJ, (I pronounce this as jabfrige, but you can pronounce it how ever way you want,) with Jill as team leader.
You couldn't stop staring at the bear faunus. You just wanted to be friends with her. So when the team forming assembly ended, you caught up with her outside.
(Name): *holds out hand* Hello. My name is (Name)
Franky: *happily shakes your hand* My name is Franky. Nice to meet you (Name).
(Name): If you need any help around here, I will be happy to help. I came here during summer break to get familiar with the school.
Franky: Yeah. There is something. Where is the sparring class?
(Name): Oh. I can easily take you there. THat is also my first class.
Franky: *smiles* Great.

The two of you rushed to class and were the first two there. Actually you two were an hour early.
Glynda: You two do realise that class does not start for another hour, right?
(Name) and Franky: Oh
Glynda: Might as well take a seat and wait for class to start.
You and Franky sat in the top row. A few awkward minutes pass.
(Name): So what would you wanted to do if you couldn't get into Beacon to become a huntriss?
Franky: A singer.
(Name): Really? Have you made a song yet?
Franky: Yes. But only one.
(Name): Can I please hear it?
Franky: *smiles* Sure. *clears throat and takes a deep breath*

I don't know what I was thinking,
Leaving my family behind,
And now I suffer the curse and now I'm blind

With all this of anger from over the years,
It's coming back to haunt me in fear,
I can no longer wait for the cliff, it's now the end of the river,

Is this revenge I'm seeking,
Or seeking someone to avenge me?
Stuck here in my own paradox I want to set myself free

Maybe I should chase and find them
Before they succeed and find me,
It won't be long before I become a huntriss

It's been so long,
Since I have seen my kin
Lost to these monsters
To the fang behind the slaughter

Since they've been gone
I've been singing this stupid song
So I could think about
My sanity of their daughter

I wish I lived in the present
With the gift of my past mistakes
But the future keeps charging in like a pack of Beowolves
Their sweet little eyes, Their little smiles,
Is all I remember
Those happy memories screw with my temper

Justification is killing me
But killing isn't justified
What has happened to my kin, I'm terrified

It lingers in my mind and the thought keeps on getting bigger,
I'm sorry my sweet family, I wish I could have been there.

It's been so long,
Since I have seen my kin
Lost to these monsters
To the fang behind the slaughter

Since they've been gone
I've been singing this stupid song
So I could think about
My sanity of their daughter

Franky: So what you think?
(Name): *chocked up a little* That was awesome and sad at the same time.
Franky: You really think so?
(Name): *smiles* Yeah. You have an amazing singing voice.
Franky: *blushes* Thank you
silence
(Name): So I am guessing that The White Fang killed your family?
Franky: *soft voice with tears* Yeah. My dad used to be a member when it was a peaceful group. But he left when they turned violent, because he did not want to harm the human race, since he was in love with my mother, which she was a human. A year later, I was born. When I was 10, I went to a sleep over at Bon Bon's house. When I got home the next day, I saw my mom, my dad, my little brother, and a White Fang member dead on the floor. So I ended up staying with Bon Bon and her family. In my opinion, The White Fang are not even Faunus any more. Their just as, if not, more evil than The Creatures of the Grimm
(Name): *rubs her back* I am so sorry to hear that your family got killed. But revenge is never the answer.
Franky: I guess you are right.

So the two of you continued to talk. A little less than an hour later has pass and class is now started.
Glynda: Alright everyone. Class has now begun. Our first two sparers will be Franky and (Name)
You and Franky walked up and stood across from each other. She pulled out a stage mic which a long fencing like blade came from the bottom and the mic part poped out with a chain and turned into a bear trap. All you did was put on a hat.
Franky: *giggles* Thats your weapon?
(Name): Just start the match.
Glynda: Alright. START!
Franky charged at you with the blade side and all you did was smirk.
(Name): Armor activet.
Your hat then turned into a dark forest green color and formed around your body. You then turned your arm into a sword and clatched it with her sword.
Franky: What is that?
(Name): It's called a Symbiote. They are told to be untamable and evil as hell. But my dad has been experimenting with them and made this one for me.
Franky: Interesting.
(Name): It really is. The symbiotes are a living thing. But this one is dead. I am able to control it with with my Semblance.
Franky: Pretty cool. But *she kicks you pretty far back making you go into the wall and causing your weapon to turn back into a hat* I just won
Glynda: *uses her wand to remove you and fix the wall* Maybe if you spent less time explaining and more time fighting, you might have won.
(Name): Your right.
Franky *comes up to you and sounds a little worried* I didn't hurt you, did I?
(Name): A little. But it's nothing to worry about
Franky: *sighs in relief* That's great.
The two of you then went back to you spots and watched the others spar. After that class, the next time you saw Franky was at lunch. Your team and her team sat down at the same lunch table and introduce yourselves. What happened next, the eight of you did not expect to happen. Two senior teams, team RWBY and team JNPR sat at the with the eight of you. They also introduce themselves. Inreturn, you and the others also did your introductions again.

Throughout a couple of months, Franky has grew quite fond of you. But what happened on the 1st day on the 3rd month will change everything forever.
Ozpin(through speakers): EVERYONE GET TO YOUR DORM! THE WHITE FANG HAS INTRUDED!!!
Girl: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were running to your dorm room but you heard a cry for help. You looked outside and saw Franky being taken away from a member of the White Fang and be pun in a big white van. You then turned around and start to run outside. Then a female rabbit faunus pulled up infront of you on a motorcycle with a helmet on when you got outside of the school.
????: Need a lift?
(Name): Is that you Bon Bon?
Bonny: Yup. Now are you getting on or what?
(Name): Yeah thanks.
Bonny: Don't mention it. She's my friend to.
The two of you went after them on Bonny's motorcycle. The two of you caught up to them.
(Name): I'll be back.
Bonny: Where are you--
Before she finished, you jumped from the motorcycle onto the top of the van with a loud thud.
White Fang member 1: What was that?
White Fang member 2: Probably an acorn.
White Fang member 3: Yeah. Don't worry about it
You pulled out your symbiote and turned it into a sword and cut a hole on the top of the van.
Franky: (NAME)!! YOU'RE HERE!!
WFM1: What the. Who are you?
(Name): Your worst nightmare.
You then grabbed him by the neck, kick open the back van doors and threw him out of the moving van.
(Name): Who's next?
The second White Fang member charged at you with his fist out. You changed the symbiote into brass knuckles and punched him in the face. But that wasn't enough to stop him. He came back with another punch. This continued for about 30 seconds until the White Fang back was facing the outside. You punched him in the gut causing him to fall outside of the moving van.
WFM3: *holding Franky at gunpoint* But down your weapon or the girl dies.
(Name): *drops the symbiote*
WFM3: You are so easy to fool.
BANG!!!!

Franky has her eyes clenched shut and the White Fang member falls down on the floor of the van with a bullet hole in his head.
(Name): *picks up Franky* Come on. We need to go
Franky opens her eyes and sees the lifeless body bleeding out. You yelled out to Bonny and she drove to the back of the moving van and you jumped on the motorcycle with Franky still in your arms. Bonny then turned around and headed back to Beacon
Franky: Thanks for saving me (Name)
(Name): I will never let a friend die.
What she did next caught you off guard. She lifted up her head and kissed you on the lips. You blushed and started to kiss back. This caused her to blush even more. This lasted for a few more seconds and Bonny seemed not to notice. When the three of you got back to Beacon, you found out that team RWBY and team JNPR took care of the White Fang that was there. Ever since then, you and Franky lived a happy life together. 

THE END