Legendary Night (Yang x Male Reader Insert)

The day is October 1st. This is your third year at Beacon. And you have decided that this will be the year that you would ask out the beautiful yellow haired girl named Yang. You wanted to for the past two years but were too shy. And who could blame you. If the date were to fail, then it could be the end of your friendship with her. And you really didn't want that. You sat down at your usual lunch table with Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, and Ren. Penny was there today. Sometimes she would be there, other times she would not.

(Name): So Yang, would you, ummm
Yang: What is it (Name)?
Everyone but you and Yang: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, HE WANTS TO ASK YOU OUT ON A DATE!!!!
Ruby: Jinx, Jinx, Jinx, Jinx, Jinx, Jinx, and Jinx.
Yang: Is that true (Name)?
(Name): *sighs* Yes. It's true
Yang: I would love to go on a date with you.
(Name): Really?
Yang: *smiles* Yes
(Name): *smiles* Weiss, Blake, Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, and Penny. You six may talk.
Penny: *smiles* Thanks friend.
Ren: I could have gone without talking.
Blake: Same.
Juane: Thanks. I have speech class next.
Pyrrha: Thank you (Name).
Weiss: Thanks, but you didn't had to.
Ruby: *complaining* You're no fun (Name).
(Name): Notice I left someone still jinxed.
Ruby: *smiles widely and looks at Nora*
Nora: *does not look so happy*
(Name): Remember, only people that was present at this table for the jinx can unjinx you.
Nora: *taps on Ren's shoulder*
Ren: *eating his lunch* Not happening.

7:30pm
(Name): *Knocks on team RWBY dorm room door *
Yang: *opens the door* Oh hi (Name), come in.
When you walk in Black and Weiss was not there. But you saw Ruby reading one of her favorite books. You also saw Nora tapping on her shoulder.
Ruby: Not happening girl.
Nora: *taps*
Ruby: Not happening girl.
Nora: *taps with other hand*
Ruby: Your arm got tired?
Nora: *nods and continues to tap*
Ruby: Still not happening girl.
Yang: If it's okay with you, I was thinking we could go to the movies.
(Name): Sure. What movie did you had in mind?
Yang: *smiles* Ghostbusters. They are playing it at the Theater in town.
(Name); *smiles* Sure. I love that movie.
The two of you leave.
Ruby: Hey, I have an idea
Nora: *stops tapping*
Ruby: Let's spy on them. But you will still be jinxed because we don't want to be caught.
Nora: *smiles and nods her head very fast*
Ruby: *puts on a fake mustache, monocle, a top hat, and a trench coat* Then let's go.

At the movies. It was about to get the the famous line. You know what it is. If you don't, I'm talking about "Ray, When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY YES!!" But a Grimm crashed in through the movie screen. Grimms have been appearing time to time ever since the battle with them in town. Everybody runs out screaming. You pull out a pen and clicked it. It then transformed into a giant gold sword that kind of looked like this. It also acted like a flamthrower as well.
(Name): It's been a couple of months since a Grimm attack happened.
Yang: *activates her weapons* Yup. And this one is BIG.
Ruby: *pulls out her weapon* Whatcha say Nora, wanna fight with them?
Nora: *pulls out her weapon* HECK YEAH
They take off their disguises and rush down the movie aisle (That is actually how it is spelled. )
(Name): You two were spying on us?
Nora: Yup
Ruby: And you two were acting so cute
Yang: *blushes* Let's just fight this guy.
Ruby: Alright sis
It took a while and lots of up close hits. When it finally got weak. You got on the right side of the neck, and Ruby got on the left side. The two of you then cut off it's head with your giant sword and her scythe.
Yang: Do you two always have to decapitate the Grimm's?
Ruby: Yes
(Name): What is a funner way?
Yang: Ripping out it's heart.
(Name): That does sound fun. But it was to big to do so.
Yang: Yeah, I guess you're right.
Ruby pushes you into Yang causing you to kiss her. You and Yang were both blushing. Ruby and Nora was surprise when you two wouldn't stop kissing.

Halloween night. Beacon was having a Halloween party. It had a parade, a Dance, a few contests, some games, and lots of candy. There was no Queen or King thing at the end. But there was a prize for the two best costumes. Ren and Juane decided to come as The MIB (Men In Black) with Nora as an Alien (Not Xenomorph). Ruby went as a Werewolf with Penny as Little Red Ridding Hood. Blake was a Queen of Darkness while Weiss was a Queen of Ice. Pyrrha was a Fire Princes. Yang went as a Neko (Catgirl). And You, you went as this Kaiju You, Yang, and Ruby have been working on the costume for a long time. And were very happy that it was finished in time.
(Name): *takes off mask* Man it gets hard to breath in here.
Ren: *black glasses on* Yeah, I bet.
Yang: It was all your idea, hon.
(Name): Yeah, I know.
Nora: But you look so badass.
(Name): Same goes for you. That is a pretty good alien costume. (Not really but you didn't want to hurt her feelings)
Nora: *smiles* Thanks.

As the night went on, you and all your friends had a whole lot of fun. You and Ruby being as immature as the two of you are, scared the crap out of lots of people. The two of you literally scared the crap out of one person. That person actually crapped his pants. You won Yang some plush toys. And all of you ate lots of candy. The night wasawesome. But the night gots to end somewhere.

Ozpin: *on top of a stage and talks through the microphone* EVERYONE, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!
Everyone looks at him
Ozpin: SADLY THE NIGHT IS AT THE END, BUT I WILL ANNOUNCE THE COSTUME WINNERS. Thats weird, three costume winners, well there is a first time for everything. THE WINNERS ARE REN, JUANE, and (NAME).
The three of you went on stage and gave a bow.
Ozpin: THEIR PRIZE IS, THEY CAN GO TO ANY DESTINATION IN THE WORLD FOR TWO WEEKS WITH AN EXTRA PERSON EACH.
You of course picked Yang, Juane picked Ruby, and Nora wouldn't stop bugging Ren until he picked her. And where the six of you went was (insert place name). But let's get back to Halloween night. You and the group were walking outside.
(Name): This night was Legen wait for it, Dary. Legendary.
Yang: *pulls you away from the group*
(Name): What are you doing?
Yang: *smiles* Going to make your night more legendary.
(Name): Oh okay. *realizes what she just said* WAIT WHAT?
you know what happens next ; )

The End