Day with Tori ×2

(Make sure to listen to the song in the mm!)

~Tori~

When we finally reach the beach, Chres and I jump out the car and head for the shops near by. It was so nice having the sun against my face, filling my soul with happiness and joy. Chres takes my hand as we walk along the path, looking around. I smile widely as I see a young couple with their son, swinging him up, as they both hold him up holding on of his hands. I want that. A family❤

"Earth to Tori!" Chres laughed, waving a hand in my face.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked laughing. I seem to do a lot of that with Chresanto. Laughing.

"You have to try the best doughnuts in the world," Chres smirked, leading me towards the doughnut stand. Chres orders two and pays. I bite into mine and I was floating on thin air.

"These are sooooo good," I tell Chres.

"What did I tell you, best doughnuts in the world," Chresanto repeated and I laugh.

"Come on let's go on the beach," I smile as I find the courage to take his hand. He gently squeezes my hand as we walk along the boardwalk and onto the warm sand. We take a seas on the golden sand. I kick of my shoes and socks, burring my feet in sand.

"Noah told me about your Mom," Chres bright up and drop my head in my lap.

"Big mouth brother," I sigh. Chres pulls me into his chest. I lay my head on his abs and I was weak at the knees.

"Well I asked where she was, and he said that she's in hospital," Chres explains.

"If they didn't call and say that they can do Mom's treatment, she still would've wanted to go to the hospital," I say, feeling guilty. All I've done is kept her stuck in that room and she should've been in hospital.

"It's not your fault Tori, you love your Mom and you didn't want to lose her," Chres tells me, playing around with my hair.

"Are frickin reading my mind?" I asked Chres smirking.

"No, your just open like book," Chres smiles, and I laugh while sitting I p. I stare into his chocolate orbs, my heart racing faster every second.

We finally connect our lips together, moving in sync. It was so passionate and meaningful. But it wasn't right. I gently  pull away and face towards the sea.

"Tori?"

"Yeah,"

"If I wasn't with Lola, would you still kiss me?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh and Tori?"

"Yes,"

"You know I love you right?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First heartbreak in the mm