"I'm not ready to get into a relationship Lauren,
I'm not ready to let someone in yet" Camila confessed honestly,
wanting to sound as nice as it seems to sounds like in her head.

"Oh"
Was all Lauren could get out of her throat,
not knowing what else to say after that indirect rejection.She understood though,after what just happened,it'll be pretty hard for her to let someone in again.

"We can still be friends right?I was hoping we could"

Looking into Camila's hopeful eyes,it was nearly impossible for Lauren to reject the offer so she nodded her head with a smile.

"I'll like that too"

~

"So,Is there any rules I have to follow during this whole being friends thing" Lauren spoked out after a moment of silence,sneaking a glance at Camila.

"Lots,Firstly,no smiling,"

Camila stated seriously,Lauren letting out a scoff at the sound of it,

"Are you serious? Then what am I supposed to do? Cry all day?"

"I mean,I won't mind you crying,just no charming smiles alright?"

Before Lauren could countered back a reply,Camila spoked again,

"No smirking too,you look too attractive doing that,Oh! And also no more laughing,your laughter is too cute"

By now,Lauren was full on laughing,finding this whole thing very much amusing.

"This is so full of - You know what,then I have some rules too,"

"You know the thing you do when you scrunch up your nose sometimes when you're laughing or smiling? Yeah well,you can't do that anymore"

Camila started laughing and her nose scrunched up a little when a huge smile plastered on her face,

"See! That! You can't do it anymore,no uh.It's too much"

"Also,no more looking into my eyes,I'm just going to like I don't know ,kiss you perhaps"

At that,a blush creeped up onto Camila's face,still can't really believing her old crush now actually liked her back.If it wasn't for the things she had gone through just a few moments ago and all those incident that had happened,Camila wold have already pounced herself at the lady I mean,have you seen her?

"This isn't going to bring us anywhere,you know that right?"

Camila said with a small laugh,

"This whole thing is just ridiculous I mean I can't help but scrunched up my nose I mean it's just natural reaction man"

"Then we're just going to see how two lovers is going to try to be friends"

Lauren said,shrugging her shoulders with a small smile on her beautiful face.

"It can happen.I can try,just depends if you can"

"I'll try but no promises okay? If you look at yourself the way I do,you'll know why it''s so hard"

Camila groaned playfully at Lauren's answer,turning to look right into Lauren's eyes.

"You have to stop with these talks okay? You need to"

"No promises"

Lauren winked,sending thousands of butterflies to Camila's stomach.

Well this would be hard  Camila sighed inwardly,knowing the next few weeks or months even, would be pretty hard on her trying to keep the walls around her heart up and not letting the green eyed girl trampled it down.

Heeeeelo guys! So,I'm still not very sure where I want this book to go but I'm slowly having a few hangs on it.I'm sorry if it wasn't what you'll expect but initially I had wanted to make Camila forget about Lauren and camren not being endgame but I'm working on this other book and it's Camren nogame so i figured this must be endgame so i steered away slightly from the initial plot but I hope y'all still likes it.A little update until I can find more inspiration,hopefully y'all don't mind,I never really proofread and it's about 2am here so SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS!!

Thank you guys so so much for the support,I always say this but I'm genuinely thankful.

You guys are the best,I'll see y'all soon.Usuals,be happy,smile lots and be kind.

Vote if you can,Comment suggestions if you have any and yeah,love yourselves !!

qotd:

what are some of your thoughts on caminah being dead?

I watched some old takeovers and cried in lesbian a few times over caminah or normila interacting sigh sigh.

ps. i'm ot5 stan forever,ot5 or nothing.