As she spoke I had begun to glow. The shine getting brighter and brighter until I shone as much as the moon. When she finished I had stopped glowing but I still felt a bit...different.

"When you awaken, you will know of the changes that have happened here." I nodded.

"Thank you.."

"Last thing. You'll have to truly be one with Jade in order to gain full power. This can be done through mating." I choked on air as she so casually mentioned having sex with Jade.

I stared at her frozen in shock but my surroundings began to blur and become unfocused.

"See you next time..." she smiled turning away from me.

|~ Dream End  |~

I shot awake looking around my room a bit in a daze before I regained my bearings. With a sigh I checked the time seeing that it was around three in the morning. Huffing I got up heading to the bathroom to calm my racing heart.

As I rinsed out my face to cool myself down I heard my heartbeat speed up. The world began to spin and I lost balance for a moment when whispers sounded to the back of my head. It took a minute but as everything stopped I had a bit of a headache. Shaking my head I washed my face again this time placing my entire head below the water.

H... I shot up looking behind me. I could've sworn someone whispered something behind-

He... He?! What?? No one was behind me, everyone seemed to be asleep as I listened for them. Sighing I stared intensely at my reflection.

"You're going crazy Daniel." I let out a humorless laugh still staring.

Perhaps you are. I jumped back at the voice.

What!?

Or perhaps you're simply meeting us.

What? Us? Who are you?

Ah yes. Forgive me. I am Joel, your guide for your vampire side. Prepare yourself. Joel sounded calm and wise but before I could question him I felt my body heat up as if I was shifting to my wolf for the first time.

My gums felt numb and hurt simultaneously as my teeth shifted to accommodate fangs. My hair went from brown to jet black as if I dyed it professionally with the shine and everything. My eyes turned blood red glowing in my reflection.

Aren't we not supposed to have a reflection?

With the olden mirrors yes, as they had silver behind them now mirrors do not so we can see ourselves.

Oh... I watched myself in the mirror seeing that clothes had appeared on me. I wore a black leather jacket with a red shirt underneath, navy blue spiked fingerless gloves and black combat boots. I nodded.

Not bad.

Agreed. A new voice sounded in my head. I am Neil, your angel. A bit of a warning this is going to hurt.

As soon as he said that I shifted out of my vampire state just to feel the bones in my back shifting around, quite painfully. I felt the most pain as my skin tore opened for my wings to sprout.

"Agh! Dammit!" I almost fell forward from both the pain and the sudden flapping of my wings. "Damn that burns!" I hissed out giving myself a once over.

I was barefooted, wearing long white silk-like pants with a bit of a blue tint to it. It was tied around my waist with a sash. I wore no shirt.