Chapter 18

Everything faded away around Magnum except Danny. For this moment, his entire existence was made up of this young man, the heat of his body engulfing him, the soft sounds of pleasure emanating forth from the boy as they moved together as one. He had never experienced such a bond before—a connection this deep and strong. His entire being—physical, emotional and spiritual—craved Danny.

Tremors ran through him as he stroked his cock into Danny's tight heat, his hips rolling against the young man's firm, soft ass, gently rocking Danny on the bed. He didn't want to lose control, he just wanted to stay like this, in this sweet erotic realm somewhere between dreams and reality. Could something this beautiful and heavenly even exist in the real world for more than a few moments?

Magnum closed his eyes and pressed his damp, fevered brow to Danny's back between his shoulder blades as he stroked the young man's shaft and pushed himself into the boy again and again. "Danny," he whimpered, breath quick, shaky. "Oh Danny...uuuhhmmm..." He squeezed in a little deeper, a fraction harder, pulling a sweet cry of pleasure from Danny. "Oh God, Danny," he whispered and slid his fist along his cock. "I want you, Danny...always."

The confession slipped out unbidden and confused even Magnum. He had just met Danny that day—how could he need him so bad already? Yet he couldn't deny the feelings and emotions churning his heart, tying him to Danny in a way that frightened and excited him.

Danny responded with an urgent thrust of his body, pushing back against Magnum with his own need. Despite having come in the shower, Magnum's orgasm was at the door. But he held it at bay as he rocked against Danny, burying himself to the hilt inside the young man and stealing his breath. He held Danny as their bodies melded, Magnum's hips curving around Danny's ass as he short stroked him deep and firm, assaulting his sweet spot.

Danny gasped hard, his breath coming quicker. He covered Magnum's hand with his own and aided Magnum in beating him off. "Fuck me," he moaned tightly. "Harder..."

Magnum raked his teeth across Danny's sweat slick shoulder and thrust at him with increased force.

"Uh!" Danny cried." Yes...fuck me, Magnum...fuck me hard!"

"Fuck...Danny..." Magnum grunted and drove into him, over and over, rocking Danny forcefully on the bed as the mattress protested beneath them and the bedframe thumped the wall. "Uuuhh! Fuck!" He squeezed Danny's cock tighter, stroked him faster as he fucked him urgently, relinquishing control. "Uh! Uh! Fuck! Yes...Danny...Fuuuck!"

The sudden tightness in Danny's body warned him the boy was close. Magnum was close, too. Right fucking there.

"Magnum!" Danny cried out. "Uh-uh-uh! Fuck...I'm gonna come! Oh fuck—don't stop fucking me!"

Magnum had no such intentions. He hooked his free arm under Danny's armpit and gripped his shoulder from the front, and whipped his fist up and down his shaft wildly as he fucked him hard and deep. "Fuck! Danny! Oh God—I'm gonna fucking come! Uuh! Come with me, Danny...I can't hold it!"

Magnum yelled as his hips jerked hard against Danny's ass and he exploded, filling the condom.

"Fuuuck!" Danny choked on a strained cry and unloaded on the sheets.

Magnum clung to him, wrapping him with both arms, stroking deep inside him until their orgasms began to loosen its grip and they sank down against the bed together. "Oh God...Danny..." Magnum shuddered and kissed his shoulder, then slowly rolled onto his side, drawing Danny with him. He hugged Danny tight, the boy's back pressed against his chest, unable to let go just yet. He kissed his neck softly, brushed his lips over his ear. "You're amazing, Danny."

The young man lay quiet in his arms, unresponsive but for the light caress of his fingertips along Magnum's forearms and hands. A notable tension strained Danny's body and sparked doubt and fear in Magnum. Now that they had satisfied their passion...did Danny want to leave? Everything inside of Magnum longed to ask him to stay—forever. But again he was forced to face the reality that they had just met, they were strangers to one another. And Danny was still so young, just starting out in life...how could he ask anything absolute of him?

"Do you still need me to come back?" Danny whispered with a distant tone. "For the painting?"

Magnum didn't know how to read the question. It felt heavy with undertones, but which ones? Was Danny saying he would come back if necessary...but he'd rather not? Or was he hoping Magnum would still want him there? He didn't want Danny to feel obligated to return, if he really didn't want to. But neither did he want him to think that Magnum was through with him and no longer wanted him around.

So be straight with him and tell him that. Don't play guessing games. Magnum knew that's what he needed to do, but hesitated in the face of his own fear of rejection. Roger had wounded him deep, and he still felt the bruise. A part of him would rather guess than hear out right that Danny didn't want to see him anymore.

"It's your choice, Danny," Magnum said quietly. "I can finish the painting from the photos, if necessary."

Danny's chest rose and fell with his unsteady breath. "Do you want me to come back?"

Magnum sighed and pressed his lips to Danny's shoulder. "To pose for me?"

His throat working, Danny whispered, "For any reason."

Releasing a slow breath, Magnum murmured, "No, Danny."

The boy went deathly in his arms, then drew away from Magnum. "Oh," he whispered with a tremor in his voice and wet glimmer in his eye as he cast Magnum an evasive glance and folded back the comforter to crawl out of bed. "Okay."

Magnum scooped his arm around Danny's waist and dragged him back into his arms, face to face, and kissed him deeply. "How can I want you to come back," he asked softly against his lips. "If I never want you to leave in the first place?"

Tears glistened in Danny's eyes as ghost of a smile played at the edge of his mouth. "That was mean."

"I know. I'm sorry," Magnum murmured and kissed him. "You should spank me."

Danny rolled his eyes and buried his face in Magnum's neck, laughing softly. "Don't think I won't."

"I deserve it," Magnum smiled and nuzzled his hair.

Groaning quietly, Danny raised his head, his wet eyes glowing with warmth. His expression softened as something deeper, stronger, reflected in his dark depths. He caressed his fingertips along Magnum's jaw, coarse with stubble. "Do you believe in soulmates?" he whispered. "Two halves of one spirit living within two different people? Recognizing one another the moment they look into each other's eyes?" He ducked his head onto Magnum's shoulder. "It sounds like a mythical story...or some kind of fairytale." He swallowed thickly. "But do you think it could be real?"

Magnum hugged him closer and kissed his hair. "I do."

"Do you think they ever really find each other?" Danny whispered.

Touching two fingertips to Danny's chin, Magnum lifted his face and kissed him with warm, deep passion. "We did, Danny."

______________________________

NOTE: this story actually requires a little revision, which I will do before publishing it on amazon.