"Well you can continue missing it." I mumble to myself.

I need to talk to someone...

I quickly dial Zoe's number in my phone and call her.

"Good morning." She greets cheerily.

"H-hey." I say, my voice cracking half way through because of lack of use.

"What's wrong?" She asks. "It sounds like you've been crying."

"Well." I say.

After I explained the story to her she was fuming and repeatedly apologizing for telling me to go for it.

"Do you want me to come over?" She asks.

"No, sorry I just need some time to think."

"Okay." She says sadly.

"I love you."

"Love you too Zoe."

--------

After I hung up I took a shower and decided to find something to do so I walked out the door and jumped in my car.

I didn't realize I was heading towards Troye's apartment until I got there.

I closed and locked my car door and headed into Troyes apartment building. When I reached his, I knocked, I heard a door being unlocked and saw a tired looking Troye.

"Hey." I said "I'm sorry if I'm intruding I was just around and wanted to see if you wanted to hang out?"

"No not all and sure come in."

He stepped aside and let me in. He walked to his couch and I followed.

"What's your favorite thing to do?" he asked suddenly.

"I like to take pictures, what about you?"

"I like to sing and write music but don't ask me to sing for you because I will refuse." He said giggling.

I looked at him. He really does have beautiful blue eyes. I thought.

Stop!

"Hey Troye will you pwease si-"

"Connor shut up."

I turned my lips into a frown but it quickly twisted into a smile as I started gigging.

"You're trash Connor."

"I know I know."

"Anyways if your done being a little beast would you like to watch a movie?" He asked me.

"Yes." I growled trying to resemble a little beast. His eyes widened. "What the hell was that?" He asked.

"Rawwwwr!" I screamed "I'm a beast." I growled.

"Oh my god Connah." He said starting his little giggle.

I smiled at the way he said my name and said "can we please watch a movie now to?"

"I guess." He said giggling "um what do you wanna watch?"

"Can we watch insidious?" I asked. "I hate scary movies Con." He said frowning. "But I guess we can watch it."

"Thanks Troye."

He put insidious on and put a reasonable space between us. But after a pretty big jump scare he was soon cuddled into my side.

"Oh sorry Con." He said starting to scoot away. "Its fine Troye I said pulling him back over to me." He was tense at first but he soon melted into my side laying his head on my shoulder."

All of the sudden he got up and headed to the fridge. "Do you want a beer?" He asks grabbing one for himself. "Um sure."

----

The movie was soon over and I had just finished my 2nd beer.

"Do you want to stay the night?" Troye asks "I mean your drinking and I don't want yo-."
"Yes Troye you don't have to explain yourself."

Troye decided on putting on another movie. Not even hesitating this time on cuddling up next to me. He laid his head on my shoulder again as he got settled.

Part way through the movie I was on my 5 or 6 beer and I felt a hand brush against mine reaching for his beer. Butterflies filling my tummy.

As he went to set his beer back down I grabbed his hand looking at his eyes. I looked back down at are hands and began to trace the outlines of his hands with my my fingertips, he smiled and looked back at the screen.

Taking this as an okay, I slowly slid my fingers through his until we were holding hands.

He looked down at are hands and I tensed fear of rejection coursing through my blood. He lifted are hands up and kissed the top of are hands.

He looked up at me staring into my eyes. I stared back into his bright blue eyes. I looked down at his lips and back into his eyes.

He looked down at my lips while biting his own causing my breath to hitch.

I wanted to kiss him, would he kiss me? Before I could think anymore he put his palm on my cheek pulling me closer to him and are noses touching. I looked at his bright orbs one last time before closing my eyes and closing the distance between are lips.

This kiss was way different than with anyone else I've ever shared a kiss with it was like those other times I kissed someone my senses had been dulled but now I could feel it every inch of my skinned felt on fire and the fire seemed to grow stronger the more lost into the kiss I got.

-------

A/n sorry.

I woke up in the morning with a pounding headache that caused me to close my eyes as soon as they were opened.

After the pain dulled a bit, I opened my eyes and examined my surroundings. Where the hell was I?

I looked down and noticed that the warmth clinging to my chest was in fact a human and not a pillow. As I looked closer I noticed it was Troye... "Why were we cuddling?" What the hell happened last night.

A/n

Hello my chicken munchkins

Thank you for 1.1k reads omg!!!

Okay so I'm writing this from the past and I haven't heard blue neighborhood yet but you have so what's your fave song?

As always please remember to like, comment, follow, and eat a chicken nugget.

Have a good day/night/3am/chicken nugget.

Goodbyeeee cutieous

Edit: I have listened now and omfg I love heaven the most and I also love lost boy and for him of course.