First Dates are never easy

**hey guys, i am finally done with all my tests and stuff for the school year. I will be updating more now that summer is here! :)**

"You are NOT wearing that," Alice said as she looked over my outfit.

"Why not?"

"First off, the color of you convers dosn't match you skirt, secondly... YOU ARE NOT WEARING YOUR CONVERSE!!!"

"Ugh, you're killing me Alice."

"I know now sit and don't touch anything. I will pick out your outfit." I flopped back onto my bed and sighed. I could trust that Aice would pick out a good outfit, she has a better fashion sense than I do.

"Got it!" She came out of my closet with my least favorite white heels and a grey dress with a thick sparkely belt that goes around my waist.

"I hate thoes shoes. My feet hurt everythime I just look at them."

"That's the price of beauty. Get dressed I have to locate mt makeup." I grunted as I went to go chenage. Alice was finishing up my hair when I finally reached for the mirror.

"Not bad Alice." I muttered as she finished the bun that was sitting on top of my head.

"The heels will also help your height problem."

"It's not my fault that my family is short." There was a knock on the door. Oh my god he is here. "You answer it," I ran back in my room and Alice opened the door.

"Hi David, Julia will be out in a moment," I heard Alice say. I took a deep breath, a quick check in the mirror and walked out.

"You look... you look... wow." Was all he could say.

"Thanks," I blushed.

"Lets get going then, shall we?" I just noticed that he gelled up his hair and was wearing a suit and tie.

"Yeah, see you later Alice!" I called and shut the door.

*This is my first story so please comment and review!! That will help me a lot.**