04

Amy had gone to The Grill with Matt and Tyler to hangout. Vicki was working tonight so Tyler walked off to talk to her. Amy watched as Tyler walked up behind Vicki, who was pouring some coffee into a cup, and grabbed her butt. Jeremy had been sitting in the booth behind them while Matt and Amy played pool.

"I told you, not while I'm working." Vicki said to Tyler, a small smile forming on her lips. Amy looked away, refraining from sighing. She let Matt take his shot, watching as two of the colored balls on the pool table went into the holes.

"Nice." Amy complimented, putting her hand up for a high five. Matt chuckled at the brunette and gave her a high five. Amy looked over to where Tyler and Vicki were to see that Tyler was making his way back over to them. Matt looked back at Jeremy and saw the look on his face, so he went to talk to him while Amy took her turn.

"She's my sister and I love her but.. Sometimes she can really make you work for it." Matt said to Jeremy, giving him a sympathetic smile. Jeremy looked up at Matt. Amy had finished taking her turn, not hitting any of the colored pool balls into any of the holes. She looked over at the two boys.

"I find it pretty easy." Jeremy told him, getting up and beginning to walk away. Amy raised an eyebrow at Jeremy's words. She glanced over at Matt, who just shook his head. She looked back to see Jeremy walk away, but Tyler just happened to be walking towards Jeremy. Tyler made sure to ram his shoulder into Jeremy as they passed.

"Oh I get it, hit me to impress her, huh?" Jeremy said angrily, glancing over at Vicki, then back at Tyler. "That's real nice." Amy looked up at Matt and they shared a look. They both set down their pool cues and started to casually walk over to Jeremy and Tyler.

"I don't need to impress her," Tyler paused, his eyes traveling over to Vicki briefly. "I already won." That pissed Jeremy off even more. Jeremy pushed Tyler back, roughly.

"Well now you're dead." Tyler said, slowly taking steps towards Jeremy. Matt and Amy stayed a few steps behind the two, waiting to see how it was going to play out.

"Am I?! Cause it seems like I'm standing here waiting for you to man up." Jeremy retorted. That was the last straw. Tyler lunged at Jeremy, but Matt was faster and quickly grabbed him.

"Ty, don't!" Amy yelled as Tyler tried to break free from Matt's hold. Matt was pushing Tyler back, trying to get him away from Jeremy.

"The next time I see you Gilbert.." Tyler angrily said, pointing his finger at Jeremy. Amy shot Jeremy a look.

"No, the next time I see you." Jeremy corrected him, picking his jacket up from the ground. He turned around and walked away. Tyler did the same. Matt shook his head.

"What are you doin', Vick?" Matt asked his sister, who had watched the whole thing go down. She gave him a look as if she didn't know what he was talking about. Matt rolled his eyes and walked after Tyler. Amy followed him in suit, wanting to make sure that Tyler was okay.

The following night was the night of the school bonfire. They always have a huge bonfire before the football team has their first game. Amy had shown up in her every day clothes, but the moment Caroline had saw her, she asked her why she wasn't in uniform.

"I didn't even make it through try outs.. I'm horrible at cheerleading, Care." Amy told the blonde, pursing her lips. Caroline gave her a look.

"Oh come on! You were good! You just need a little practice, that's all." Caroline said with a smile, trying to encourage her friend. Amy simply gave her a look. Caroline sighed. "Look, just cheer with us tonight, and if you still don't like it, I won't make you cheer ever again. But just try it for me, pleaseee?"