Chapter Two: Late Night Talks

On through the night they played about five other songs I didn't have a clue what they were but they did impress me with them, then we went on singing some classic rock songs and a few fan choice songs. Rachel kept her spirit up the whole night but you could tell her leg was really starting to bother her.

Her and Calum just finished off a song called What I Like About You but it was their version. She walks over beside me and puts her arm up on my shoulder waving at the fans as I say in her ear "How's your leg?" she keeps smiling but say through her teeth "It hurts like someone took an axe down the back of my ankles thank you for asking." I wince... poor thing.

The band all waves as Calum says "Thank you guys so much for letting us come play for you tonight, we are playing in town tomorrow night and hope you guys can join us!" Luke and Rachel both yell "Thank you we love you!"

The five of them walk off stage, I run off as well and catch them putting everything in its cases, I walk over to Rachel and put my hands in my pockets "So... you ah you leaving out tonight?" she looks up smiling then leans back sitting on the case "Naw we are probably going to stay here tonight and wait for our tour bus to come in since we kind of left it when we took the plane." I nod "Well that's cool, it was really great to meet you and everything." She smiles tucking a strand of hair behind her ear "It was great to meet you too Jensen... who knows maybe we'll run into each other again sometime." I smile right as Rob says from the stage "Jensen where did you go?" Rachel laughs as she stands "Looks like they are looking for you out there." she grabs her cases and goes on saying "Have fun Jensen." Then turns walking out the door with the rest of the band, right as the door closes I hang my head and walk back out on the stage...

After the karaoke party was over and everyone left Jared and I walk back to our room for the night, Jared was babbling on and on about something but I wasn't really listening to it much. Man why didn't I get her number? Why didn't I ask her to go eat or something tonight? Or why didn't I- I get jolted out of my thought by Jared shaking my shoulder, I look up "What?!" he huffs "Dude where is your head right now?" I roll my eyes "Right here! I was just thinking that's all." We were outside our room as Jared went on "You were thinking about how stupid you were not to get her number weren't you?" how did he know that? "Dude how did you even know that?" Jared just laughs "I took a guess, so you are thinking that? Well why don't we go to the front desk or something and ask for her room number?" I frown as I say "I already know it actually, yeah we went back to her room after unloading the truck." Jared's mouth falls open, he sits there for a minute going to say something but just closes it again. Finally he says "and you thought that wasn't important enough to you know... tell your best friend? The guy you're stuck with almost all year and plays your little brother on TV?" I laugh shoving him in the wall playfully. "Alright fine I'm sorry I didn't tell you, how can I ever make it up to you?" he huffs "How about you go up to her room and ask for her number?" "Hmm I think I can do it."

Turning on my heals I start walking down the hall when I hear someone behind me, I turn to find Jared right behind me "Can I help you?" he looks around then says "Oh I'm not missing this." I throw my arms up "Dude! I'm not going to ask her for her number or out for dinner with you standing right there!" he rolls his eyes "Okay how about I leave after a little, I'll get Gen to call me or something." Yeah like that would be to hard... finally I give in "Okay fine come on you big puppy."

We get to her floor and start rounding the corner when we hear music coming from one of the rooms, as we get closer to her room it's clearly her room that the rock music is coming from. I give Jared a look before knocking on the door, my hand was still on the door when it swings open with Rachel standing there smiling. She laughs "Well you two aren't the pizza man, oh speaking of does Misha happen to be with you?" Jared and I both laugh then out of nowhere she grabs my hand "Well don't just stand there come on!"

Beside YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara