Harry Potter

I open my eyes and look up at what looks like the night sky. I quickly sit up and immediately fall back down because of the pain in my head and ears. I groan, then slowly sit up. I see a bunch of people coming towards me. I butt scoot out of the way and watch as people pass me, too excited to notice me. Their robes are different than mine, they're yellow and black, instead of red and black. There's also green and black, and blue and black. But then people wearing robes that are identical to mine walk past. I get up and join the crowd. I follow them to a table and sit down next to some random person.
The boy had messy black hair and green eyes with wire glasses. There was also a lightning bolt scar on his forehead. He lookedpretty familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it. He finally notices me, "Hi, I'm Harry."
"Oh, hi." I said kind of dazed. I couldn't believe a boy was actually talking to me. The pain was slowly subsiding.
"And you are..." he sounds confused.
"Uhh, I don't know."
"What year are you?"
"Umm, I don't know."
"Uh, Hermione? What do I do?" I think he was generally confused.
"Hello, I'm Hermione. You must be a new fourth year. I can tell by your accent that you are British. Did you come on the train?"
Wow, she speaks fast. "I don't remember. What train are you talking about?" What is going on? I'm really confused, and I think I pulled a brain muscle.
"We're going to take you to the hospital wing. Fred? George? Can you save Harry and I some food please? Oh, and this girl as well. Thanks!"
Ohhh, so Fred and George must must be the people sitting to my right. By the looks of it, they are twins.
"Sure," they say in unison.
Hermione takes my right arm and leads me out the door, Harry following behind. We walk down a long corridor, and take a right. We walk into a large room with lots of beds along the walls. A woman walks toward me and grabs the arm Hermione was just holding and leads me to the nearest bed. She has me sit down.
"I'm Madam Pomfrey, what is your name and year?" She looks like she's going to write that information down in the little notebook she is carrying.
I open my mouth to speak, but before I can, "She doesn't know!" Harry and Hermione say at the same time.
Madam Pomfrey looks a little startled. "That's why we brought her here, Madam," Hermione states politely.
"Thank you, now run along back to the feast, please."
"Wait! Can they stay?" They were the only people that I knew in this strange place, and I didn't want them to leave just yet.
"Well, I guess so," she says reluctantly.
"Thank you," I say gratefully.
Hermione and Harry pull up chairs to the bed.
"Ok, dear, what do you remember?"
Alright, this wasn't a tough question. "Nothing before I got here."
"Ok, then how did you get here?"
"I don't know." I'm getting really sick of those words.
"I have a diagnosis," Madam Pomfrey says. Sheesh, sounds like she's quoting Doc McStuffins. "You have amnesia, and there's nothing we can do to cure it, except wait and hope for your memory to come back."
That didn't sound too good, but what can I do? I don't remember anything.
"Now head back to the great hall please."
"Yes, Madam Pomfrey," all three of us said in unison.
When we get to the great hall though, it's empty. Except for one old looking dude with a long white beard.
"Proffessor Dumbledore!" Harry and Hermione yell.
"Ah, children. I have waited for you. You missed some important news. This year we will be having a Triwizard Tournament. Two other schools will be coming to Hogwarts to compete in this tournament. You three aren't eligible to enter, but I thought you needed to know."
"Thanks, professer," Harry said.
"Now, head up to your dormitories."
We walk out of the great hall and up a lot of stairs, until we get to a painting of a kinda chubby lady.
"Ursa Major," Hermione says.
The portrait swings forward and we step into the room.
"Welcome to the Gryffindor common room, umm. Well, what should we call you?" Harry asks.
"You should call me something like... Oh! I got it! Call me, no no, that's not it. Hmm, how about Skippy?"
"Sure, Skippy, I like it. It fits you," Hermione says.
"Welcome to the Gryffindor common room, Skippy!" Harry exclaimed.
I smiled and said goodnight to Harry. Then I followed Hermione into a room with lots of beds. Already there were girls sleeping in the beds. Hermione showed me an empty bed that nobody sleeps in. Hermione's bed was conveniently next to mine. On the chair next to my bed was a grey sweater, a red and gold tie, and a red and gold scarf. Every cubicle seemed to have that, but underneath my chair there was a small backpack that had a tank top (Hogwarts crest), a sweatshirt (wingardium leviosa), two shirts (one with the Hogwarts crest and a plain grey and black one), some jeans, some jean shorts, a pair of leggings, and a blue short sleeve nightgown. There was a pair of red high top converse, a pair of black combat boots, and a pair of black Vans. There was also a little makeup kit that included a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, deodorant, a small bottle of perfume, makeup essentials, hairties, socks, Advil, some golden coins in a velvet bag, a pair of white Ray Ban sunglasses, and Butterbeer chapstick. How nice. These people care about me, even though they don't know me.
I changed into the nightgown, and said goodnight to Hermione. I laid down, and felt the weight of the night set in. As soon as my head touched the pillow, I fell fast asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: The pair of Vans that were originally navy blue, I changed to black, because navy blue shoes and black robes just don't look good together. Not a big deal, but if you caught that and were confused, I hope this explained it. Enjoy the story!