"I know the consequences Candy. You don't think I didn't think about this a lot before deciding? You think I really wanted to say yes at the beginning. I was desperate for money Candy! I literally had 100 dollars in my bank account. I was working myself into the ground trying to make it and working like I did didn't even help." I said feeling kind of angry all of the sudden. "Yes I know it wasn't the smartest but now I would not take it back. This has actually been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Liam has made me feel better and loved. I haven't had that in years Candy years. He makes me feel whole. I...I love him Candy."

"I'm sorry Jenna I didn't mean to snap. I just shocked and just thinking about my past relationship. I'm sorry." She reached a hand out and placed it on my knee.

"I'm sorry Candy too. I know this isn't really the right way to do this but I am slowly started to think my life is going to end up okay. I have wanted someone to love me and not care about my past. Liam is that person."

"You deserve it Jenna you really do. If Liam makes you happy then I am happy for you as well." She sent me a smile.

"Enough of this serious talk it is suppose to be a happy, fun day." I said.

"You are right. So we are meeting Sophia there?"

"Yeah she said she would text me when she made it." I glanced out my window and saw we were getting close. Candy and Sky lived a little bit away from Liam's place, almost where I use to but in a slightly better part of town. "You guys met before right?"

"We did about 2 weeks ago. She is great." Candy said. I knew they would get along, they are the same age.

The driver came to a stop a few minutes later in front of the mall. I had decided we should met up at the other mall then the one Lennon took me to a while ago. That was a little too fancy for us.

"Mrs. Stanford just call or text me when you are ready to be picked up." The driver Mark said as he opened the door for us.

"Are you going to be okay while we shop?" I asked getting out after Sky.

"Yeah I'll be fine." He waved me off. "Have fun Mrs. Stanford." Not bothering to correct him I bid him goodbye before walking alongside Candy and Sky. Sky had her hands in both of ours as we entered the mall. Just as we walked a little bit into the mall my phone buzzed. Seeing that Sophia was here and over by Victoria Secrets we headed that way. The mall wasn't that busy but then again it was Tuesday so I didn't think anyone would really be here.

When we finally saw Sophia Sky moved closer to her mom. Once I had reached her I wrapped my arms around her in a hug. I haven't seen Sophia is almost 3 months.

"Jenna!"

"Sophia!" We both said at the same time.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in so long." I said pulling away from her. She looked the same as when I last saw her. Her blonde hair was a little longer now reaching past her shoulders, and her blue eyes just as bright as they usually are.

"I'm good just been busy working." She answered after she hugged Candy. "And who is this princess?" She asked squatting down looking at Sky.

"This is my daughter Sky." Candy said. "Sky this is Sophia one of my friends and Jenna's."

"Wike Sophia the first?" Sky asked in a small voice. Sophia looked up at me confused.

"Little kids show." I whispered.

"Well I wouldn't say I am the princess here, you are the cutest one by far." Sophia grinned at Sky who in turned moved away from Candy's side.

"You look like Prinwess Amber, Sophia's sister." Sky commented. I held back a laugh.