Daire could feel her blood turn stone cold, Peter wanted to find Scott, her family wanted to find Scott, she doubted she would find her friend before them. Ah hell.

"Scott McCall?" Stiles asked. "Um, haven't seen him since the dance. Jackson?" he asked turning towards the jackass.

Jackson just shook his head, fear making it hard for him to speak. He turned to Daire.

The brunette rolled her shoulders and stood up straighter. She would not cower to her family. "The moon." She spat at her uncle.

No less than a minute later the three teens were tossed into a dark room. The henchmen grabbed them and brought them there, tossing them against a medical table. They all landed on it with a thump, before turning towards Mr. Argent who was locking the door.

"Now, let's try that again," he said darkly. "Where is Scott McCall?"

"Why should I tell you? I told you I follow my own code now." Daire stated taking a step towards her uncle when someone grabbed her around the waist. The goon lifted her up off the ground and she began to struggle against him.

"Hey! Let her go!" Stiles yelled, attempting to help her. But Mr. Argent grabbed him by the front of his shirt, slamming him against the wall.

"Let me ask you something Stiles!" he yelled. "Have you ever seen a rabid dog?"

"No," Stiles said, in seconds his oh so comforting sarcasm came in, "But I can add it to my to-do list if you just let me go."

"Well, I have. And the only thing I've ever been able to compare it to was seeing a friend of mine turning on the full moon. Do you want to know what happened?"

" Not really," Daire muttered, trying to elbow the man in the face. His arms just gripped her tighter.

"I agree with Daire. Your story telling skills kind of suck," Stiles sighed.

Daire watched as her uncle ignored him, "He tried to kill me. And I was forced to put a bullet in his head. The whole while when he was dying, he was still trying to claw his way towards me. Still trying to kill me like it was the most important thing he could do with his last breath. Can you imagine that?"

"Not all werewolves act like rabid dogs," Daire snapped. "They're people, people who have families and friends and maybe they didn't even get a choice to become what you think are monsters!"

"No," Stiles said quietly. "But it sounds like you need to be a little more-"

Argent slammed his hands on opposite sides of Stiles, unwilling to play their game. "Did Scott try to kill you on the full moon? Did you have to lock him up?"

At the words 'lock him up' Jackass's eyes widened. Daire sighed at least now he's finally getting that being a werewolf wasn't all about strength and power.

"Yeah, he did. I has to handcuff him to a radiator," Stiles sighed.

"Would you prefer us to lock him in a basement and set the house on fire, Uncle Chris?" Daire asked.

Her uncle turned towards her smirking, "I hate to dispel upon any rumors you may have heard, but Daire I thought you knew better than to accuse your own family."

Daire bit her lip angrily, yeah what a nice loving family she was born into. "We live by a code remember? Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent. No one ever breaks it right?"

"No, never," her uncle replied Daire sighed feeling sorry for her uncle.

"Well sorry to disappoint uncle, but someone broke the code"