The sheriff bit the inside of his cheek, turning to the two teens. Daire could clearly see him debating between their help and the sake of his career. "Alright. That girl in there has nothing to do with a six year old arson case."

"Wait!" Stiles cut in, grabbing his dad's arm. "When did you decide it was definitely arson?"

"Well, we got a key witness and no. I'm not telling you who it is, Stiles."

Daire's mind went wild, six years ago, arson. No way, she wouldn't do that would she? Daire questioned.

"Anyways, we know its arson. That was probably organized by a young woman."

No, that cant be right! Daire thought desperately.

"What young woman?" Stiles asked.

"Well, if we knew that, she'd be in custody," the sheriff sighed.

Daire looked up pulling herself out of her rampaging thoughts, "But was she young then or is she young now?"

"I-,ugh. She's probably in her late twenties early thirties," he replied, going to answer his now ringing phone. "I gotta grab this call."

"You don't know her name?" Stiles exclaimed.

"No, I don't-what is this? Twenty questions? All we know is she had a very disntictive... uh what do you call it? A pendant!"

With that proclamation Daire felt her knees go out. She held her self up on the wall. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"What the hell is a pendant?" Stiles yelled.

"Stiles do you go to school?" Mr. Stilinski shouted, "A pendant, a pendant. It's a necklace. Now I need to answer this."

He walked off without another word, heading to answer his very important call. Stiles stood there baffled, trying to put it all together. But Daire already figured it out.

"Stiles," She swallowed capturing her friends attention, "It's my mom."

Realization dawned on his face before he grabbed her hand and dragged her down the hallway. Footsteps sounded behind them. Daire glanced back. Jackass.

"Hey, where the hell are you going?" he asked them. He looked like he got run over, his tie was undone, shirt no longer tucked in, hair messed up and not in the styled way either.

"To find Scott," Stiles said

Jackass tried to stop them, "You don't have a car."

"We're well aware thanks" Daire snapped.

"Look, I'll drive," he said, trying to grab Stiles' shoulder. He smacked Jackson's hand off of him.

"Look just because you feel guilty all of a sudden, doesn't make it okay. Half of this is still your fault okay?" Stiles snapped.

Jackson sighed, "Look. I have a car, you don't. Do you want my help or not?"

Daire and Stiles shared a look going over the idea, "Alright fine, did you bring the Porsche?"

Jackass nodded, as if Stiles question was ridiculous. "Yeah," he said, pulling out his keys.

Stiles snatched them, "Great, I'll drive."

Daire smirked as they turned to leave, only to find her uncle and two of his goons blocking their path. Ah hell.

"Boys," he smiled. Daire sent a cold glare at her uncle, "And Daire. I was wondering if you could tell me where Scott McCall is."