We've All Got Problems, What's Yours?

It had been what seemed like hours before I managed to calm myself down enough to think straight. By the time I had, the sun was setting. Which of course, sent me right back into hysteria since it reminded me of Johnny so darn much.

    Part of me wanted to have someone I love find me sitting all crumpled up and weak by the fountain; to comfort me and tell me everything was okay. But the other half of me just wanted to sit there and croak. I wanted to disappear into nothingness and fade away with the sunset.

    There had been numerous people that passed by me, but not one offered to help or even ask if I was alright. It's to be expected, being a "grease" and all. None of us get the respect we deserve around here. I mean sure, we can get cocky, and some of us are hard criminals but it doesn't mean we aint human. We still have tragedies and rough patches in our lives to deal with just like everybody else.

    My mind was flooding with thoughts of how unfair it is to be a roughhouse. It just fueled my sobs and I was about ready to down right stab the next person who walked by and didn't try and help.

"Did you hear about what happened that grease Curtis today?" I froze. Someone was nearby - and they were talking about me. The voice didn't sound like anyone I knew too well. Not Soda or Dar or Steve. I tried to push myself up against the fountain as best I could, trying to hide from whoever it was who was gossiping about me.

"Oh yeah, supposedly he had some sort of meltdown after the new kid Dan and him had a scrap in the halls this morning." spat another guy. It didn't sound like they were too happy with me, for whatever reason. Maybe they were new friends of "Dan" and were ordered to teach me a lesson or something tuff like that.

"Hey, whats that?" one of them questioned. I heard their footsteps come to a halt. "Over by the fountain- hey! Is that Curtis? HEY PONY LOOK OVER HERE!" he yelled. They had noticed me, and to their advantage, I wasn't in a very appropriate state to stand up for myself.

    Still shaking, I gripped the edge of the fountain and pushed myself up, blood rushing up to my head from laying down for so long. Colourful splatters painted my vision as I stumbled into a run, across the park towards my house. I didn't want to bring trouble home, because I knew Darry would have me dead, but if I didn't get my ass out of the danger zone fast, there would be no me to kill.

    I could hear their footsteps behind me, damn Socs and their squeaky clean leather shoes. Must be hard for them to sneak around anywhere with those kind of kicks. I stole a quick glance behind me, they were almost in arms reach of me. I wasn't fast enough, they would be close enough to grab me very soon and i was only half way across the park.

    It took all I had to push foreward, all my concentration being put into my feet - more so the action of keeping them moving - so when one of the Socs grabbed me by the hood and yanked me down, I barely even noticed. The ground sped up to make contact with my face and stomach, my brain experienced an earthquake and my stomach a hurricane.

    Everything was happening so fast, being flipped onto my back, another damn knife being held to my neck - the second time this month! All I could do was yell, and even that was more of a squeak. Every breath of air had been knocked out of my lungs and I was struggling to stay conscious. The colourful blots that dotted my vision just moments before began to turn to black, my awareness slipping farther and farther away from me by the second. Luckily, that slipping was violently interrupted, as one of the two bastards gave me a blow to the jaw with his fist. And just like that the curtains closed and I was out cold, unable to control anything that happened next.

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS FREQUENTLY AS I USED TO, I JUST HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THE TIME. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER HAS SATISFIED YOU ALL FOR NOW, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SHORT ASF HAHA.. ILL TALK TO YOU ALL LATER, ADD ME FOR UPDATES WHEN I POST. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! <3