Chapter 8

Lucy's POV

The girls dragged me into the clothing store. After a few minutes, the girls all shove a bunch of clothes in my face. I sweatdrop and take the clothes to the changing room. The first outfit was what Mira picked out. It was a white, non-see through, knee length dress, sleeveless. On the waist, a light pink ribbon that wraps around my waist and turns into a bow on my right side. It also came with white heels with a small pink bow on it. I walk out of the room with the dress on and the girls squeal. I walk in then try on Wendy's dress. It was a blue dress that ends at my ankles. It had long sleeves and it had blue heels. I showed the girls then I tried on Lisanna's. It was a light purple. It had straps, and it ended at my knees. It came with purple heels. Next was Juvia's. It was a light pink dress that had no sleeves, It had white swirls at the bottom.  It came with pink heels. I tried on Levy's  next. It was a red dress that ended mid-thigh. It had no sleeves. It came with red heels. Finally as Erza's. It was a white, long sleeved dress that had flowers all over it.

We bought the dresses then headed to a salon. When we went in, we got our hair, nails, and make up done. My nails were pink, my hair was down but with curls in the end. I had light make up done with some light pink chap stick on. I was wearing my dress from Mira. We also got some clothes that aren't dresses. Next, we headed to the Island 8 restaurant. I got a strawberry smoothie and a BLT sandwich. After we ordered, the girls kept teasing me about me and Natsu. I sigh, annoyed, and say "me and Natsu have been dating for three years" The girls freeze then start asking a bunch of question except for Erza. She slams her hands on the table yelling "IF HE BREAKS YOUR HEART I WILL KILL HIM!" I shiver in fear but nod. I ignore their questions and look up. I can't help but wonder how the guys are doing.

Natsu's POV

I sweatdrop as the guys try to give me tips in sex. I shake my head and say "yeah, no, I don't need to know that!" The guys laugh and pat me on the back. Then the guys drag me to the center of town. I sweatdrop as they start fighting, completely ignoring me. I shake my head sighing and walk away. I walk around town until I spot the Island 8 restaurant. I look at the outside tables and see the girls. I spot Lucy then I walk over. I grab a chair and drag it over. The girls jump at my appearance, but Lucy smiles. I put the chair next to her. The girls narrow their eyes at me but I ignore it. Lucy smiles saying "what are you doing here?" I sigh and say "the guys forgot me, they started fighting but I wanted to see you instead" Lucy giggles saying "well, I'm glad you didn't get involved" I pout saying "I could've beaten them" Lucy smiles saying "I know, but still" I smile and kiss her quickly. The girls squeal as I pull away from her.

As we walked to the middle of town, I held Lucy's hand. The girls were behind us, giggling. I hear a meow, so I look down and see Happy. Lucy gasps and says "I'm sorry Happy, I forgot about you!" Lucy picks him up but he jumps on my head. As Happy lays down on my head, Lucy giggles saying "Aww, Happy's laying down so it looks like you have blue cat ears."  I smile and then strike a pose with a hand in the air saying "I'm Nappy Dragneel!" Lucy and the girls laugh and giggle. I get out of the pose and smile at Lucy. Then as the sky turns dark, Mira gasps and says "wait until you see this!" She drags us to the fountain. When we get to the fountain, it suddenly glows different colors. The same goes with the street lamps. Then we hear a boom. Lucy squeaks in surprise. We look up and see fireworks go off. The different colors flash in our faces. I was surprised when Happy wasn't scared or meowing. Happy jumps off my head and onto Lucy's shoulder. Me and Lucy look at each other then we lock lips.