Chapter 13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Comenzar desde el principio

When we got to the Hogs Head Fred and George threw the door open and there was a chorus of "Happy Birthday!" to me. I looked around and it was a few people from my family and a few friends from my old school.

            "Oh wow!" I grinned ad laughed and ran over to my Mum and Dad and hugged them. "Hiya! Why are you here?!"

            "Well a strapping young boy contacted us and said he wanted to throw a birthday party for his girl friend and he wanted to invite her family and some friends, so how could we say no?" I turned round to Fred who looked very red and was scuffing his toe along the floor.

            "You did this?" I asked.

            "Well yeah kinda, you say how you usually go home for your birthday but because this school is further away you didn't think it would happen. So I decided to write to them to ask if they could come here. And they said they could, so Hermione helped me arrange it because she's so organised I was pretty sure it would happen. So here you go. Happy birthday!" I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, I didn't care everyone was awing and cooing.

            "Thank you Fred." I said grinning at him.

            "No problem. Now who is everyone?" He whispered to me, nodding his head over to the five of my friends who were chatting to George and Harry. "I just asked your parents to invite five of your old friends here for you. You know, because I thought you might miss them." I chuckled and took him over to my group of friends.

            "Hi!" I said enthusiastically.

            "Happy birthday!" They said and hugged me and squealed down my ear. That's one thing I don't miss too much. The squealing. I do love them though.

            "Thanks! It's great that you’re here!" I said smiling back at them. "Everyone this is Fred. Fred this is Monica, Lisa, Hannah, Jo and Sophia." I pointed out to each of my friends in turn and they all said hi and started checking him over in a usual judgmental friendly way.

            "He's not really your type Brooke." Lisa said in her usual dozy way. I swear, when they said blondes were dumb, they had her in mind.

            "Er shut up Lisa." I said through gritted teeth whilst Fred just looked confused in an adorable puppy dog way.

            "Your type used to be, tall athletic, blonde air blue eyed and muscled. He's not." If there was a wall nearby I would be bashing my head against it by now.

            "I don't have a type." I tried to say.

            "Really because you had loads of guys in our school and they all fit the description." She said. When the hell did she learn the word description?

            "I don't!" I protested, at this point the others where enjoying listening in.

            "Yeah you do. There was; Danny, Louis, Jonny, Ben, Luke, Sean, Dave, Daniel, Ty and Will and they were all tall athletic, blonde and muscled." Sod it I'm off to find a wall. I walked off in embarrassment. "Where are you off to?" She shouted.

            "I'm going to the nearest wall to bash my head against it until my brain decorates it." I said and started hitting my head against a wall.

            "Hey, hey Brooke. Stop that." Fred said coming over and stopped me from bashing my head against the wall. "Can I ask you something?"

            "Go on." I muttered not looking at him.

            "Did you seriously have that many boyfriends? I mean really?"