Louis' Sister (Niall Horan Fanfic)

*Christina's POV*

Yay! I'm leaving to London in an hour! I'm so excited to see my big brother Louis! If you're wondering, yes Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. I'm gonna live with him for the summer! I know its gonna be a blast!

"Christina!" My mom yelled from downstairs. "the taxi is gonna leave you here if you don't hurry!"

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I looked around my room. Checking if I forgot something. Nope.

I walked down the stairs with all my luggages. My mom gave me a big hug holding me tight.

"be safe I love you" she said letting me go. I smiled.

"ok I love you too" I said as I walked into the taxi car. She waves bye to me as the car started moving. I waved back until I didn't see her no more.

To be honest, I'm secretly a Directioner/#crazymofo. Louis doesn't know. Me and the boys are really close. They're like my family. But, Niall drives me crazy! He's so annoying, I hate him! Yeah he hates me too! We always fight every time we see each other. Sometimes the boys have to pull us apart before I rip his face off. I'm not ready to see him. But, I have to admit, I miss him. I miss his stupidness.

I arrived at the airport. I put my luggage where the other ones were. I gave my ticket to the girl that collected them. She grabbed it with so much force and her eyes at me.

"damn attitude!" I said.

"excuse me?" She said acting dumb. The bitch heard me why she playing dumb?

"you heard me" I shot back walking through the hall to get on the plane. I sat on my seat. I looked out and took a picture.

@Christina_Tomlinson: goodbye New York... Hello London ! Can't wait to see you @Louis_Tomlinson !

@Louis_Tomlinson: can't wait either ! @Christina_Tomlinson

I put my phone to the side. I grabbed my iPod to listen to some music. I put it on shuffle. DNA from Little Mix came on. I love this song!

*Louis' POV*

"hey Louis what time is Christina coming?" Harry asked.

"er.. In 5 hours, why?" I asked walking in the kitchen.

"so we can make something for her" Harry said, "you know, something to eat"

"ok, go ahead" I said shrugging. "wait, Niall is making something for her too?"

"no are you crazy?" He said laughing. "they hate each other. What makes you think they're gonna do something nice for each other?"

"gosh I was just asking.. You know, I don't even know why they hate each other" I said. He shrugged. I did too. I walked upstairs to Niall's room. "hey Niall"

"hey Louis" he said chewing on some chips. Like always. "what's up?"

"nothing just came to tell you something" I said. He nodded.

"I know, Christina is coming" he said. I laughed.

"yeah but, I don't want you two to be fighting! Give it a break ok?" I said. He shook his head.

"she's the one who starts, so tell her" he said eating more chips.

"I already did and she agreed" I said. He nodded.

"ok. Cool with me" he said. He opened his laptop. Logging onto twitter.

@NiallOfficial: @Christina_Tomlinson you agreed on not fighting with me this summer? Haha