Crushing On Who?!

Cerria's POV:I was on my way home from school with Juliet when she says "Cerria,Since we're Older and Stuff Do You have a Crush on anyone?" I think about Presley but says "Not really.." She Oh's and I Open the door to my house and Lets Juliet walk in then I close the door and Throws my Bag on the Couch and dad says "How was school Girlies?" I shrug Getting a drink outta the fridge saying "It was Okay,Nothing new With Assholes.." I dont tell him That I actually get bullied Cause how i was Abused as a Baby Because if I did he'd be put in Cuffs and Thrown in the Hell.. He sets me down on his Lap and Continues to scroll through Facebook Presley walks through the door and I blush a little Looking at the floor Juliet Looks at me and Smirks Saying "Cerri, Wanna go do somethin?" I look up with my face Blood red and says "Sure." I get off Dads lap and Follows her outside and She silently screams saying "You Like Presley?!!!" I grunt saying "Julie Keep it down, Dad would freak if he Figured this out." Presley Walked out with dad and Says "Cerria Take Juliet to the park or somethin cause we Gotta lock the doors and we cant keep you guys home alone." I nod saying "Ok.".FF PARK.I sat there on the bench playing games on my Phone when Football Guys showed up and starts messing around on the Park play stuff.

While I was setting there Juliet Already was talking to one, I sigh and continues to play games Then a dude Comes over saying "Their abunch of Children

While I was setting there Juliet Already was talking to one, I sigh and continues to play games Then a dude Comes over saying "Their abunch of Children." I smirk saying "You can say that again." I look at the dude and he looks familiar I say "Umm, Your Corey, Right?" He smiles Nodding and I say "Yeah, I've been to your games" He chuckles saying "Well thats Nice." He sets beside me and Watches me play games when Juliet comes over saying "Cerri, Momma Just called I gotta go. Iamma get Jessi to take me home, Will you be okay walking home alone today?" I nod saying "Yeah-" Corey Pitches in saying "I could take you home, I'd have to take the guys home then come back to pick you up but yeah I could take you Home." I nod ok and Waves bye to Julie.FF. When Corey took the guys home I sat there waiting, Bugs were Making Bug noises The street light Lighting half the park up and the moon Bright It was nice. I was looking around then I hear "Ready?" I jump looking at Corey nodding saying "Yeah." I walked to his Car and Got in the passenger side I realized it was 9:59PM I frown saying "Do you mind to drop me off At the corner of the Street?" He furrows one eyebrow but leaves the other one up saying "What? Why the Hell would I do that?" I grunt looking at him saying "Cause my Dad might have his very Overlyprotective friends over and They'll murder you and My dad would to." He Chuckles and says "Okay, If you say so." I look for a pin and Paper and I wright my number down and Leaves it in the seat when I get out.

A/N:There,The next few Chapters I am not gonna skip around Iamma just go on With her Growing up and stuff.