대단히 감사합니다

To all the readers of my first one shot TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY, I thank you all for reading it. I know it's kinda late because I posted this one last April and I just posted this one after two months ==" PUNCH ME IF YOU WANT ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading it. Thank you for wasting your time for this story of mine. Most of you told me that you enjoyed it. Well, as they say it "Time enjoyed is time not wasted"

Second, thank you for the feedbacks. It makes my heart swell in joy. I felt so happy while reading your comments. Seriously speaking, the story didn't make me cry when I was still writing it but what triggered my tears are your comments. Most of you told me that you cried in the last part. Well for me, I cried while reading the feedbacks you gave. Your comments and votes are my inspiration to make more one shots and stories. I promise to make more one shots and stories in English so many people especially international KPOP fans can enjoy too. 

Can I share a little story?

Well, even if you say no, I'll tell you ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 

I still remember when I was lying down on my bed while reading some stories in Wattpad. TAfter I finished the story I was on, I passed by a one shot of sacheeko [She's my idol! Ms. Sachi, if you can read this, I LOVE YOUR ONE SHOTS especially Rose and A Far cry from. I CRIED IN A FAR CRY FROM!!! I also love Love you in slow motion] then I told myself "Can I write one shots too? If I can, will I do good?"  

I was full of questions that time until I finally decided to try and make one but I had a problem.

WHAT WILL BE MY TOPIC?!?!?

I slept that night and then when I woke up the next day, POOF, I have a story. It just took an hour of staring in the ceiling for me to make the plot but I had another problem?

WHICH EXO OTP WILL I USE? 

I thought if it was Kaisoo, it doesn't fit

If it was HunHan, Luhan doesn't look like he can even hurt some one

Then I thought "Why not TaoRis?"

It took me a couple of days to write the story down on my notebook. I AM LAZY OKAY? Even though I know the story, I'm too lazy to write it down.

Then when it was all done, I asked my friend Keershyne to make me a cover [I give her credits to the cover I'm using write now] She did and I was really amaze by her works

As I typed the whole thing down, I became nervous. "Will someone read this?" "Will it turn out good?" "What if someone reports me?" Those are some of the questions in my mind

I clicked on the publish button and waited.

I admit that I wanted to have readers immediately so I promoted the story in FB, Twitter and I also posted messages in some people's MBs 

*teedeet*

Meebo sounded. I looked at it and saw that someone voted the story.

After 3-5 hours, TLTSS gathered 10 votes. I was so happy.

Until now, I still see people put the story in their reading lists. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I'm not demanding you to vote for it or to comment on it. The least I could ask is for you to enjoy it. Maybe the votes and comments are just bonus blessings.

Well this extra chapter is kinda long. I'LL TRY TO MAKE AN EPILOGUE-ish CHAPTER or better,  A PART 2! 

Thank you so much Readers.

여러분 사랑합니다

하트♥