Secrets

yes the first day of summer vacation is finally here!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP

ugh why does my alarm have to go off at 7:30 am!!

MOM im gonna go take a shower! Oh yeah I forgot that she is on another one of her business trips! Oh Well. I got in the shower and I put the water on HOT, it feels so good. I wash my hair and get out! I get changed into my jean short shorts and my neon green shirt that reads, "If you are reading this than STOP F**** STAREING AT ME" Its my favorite shirt. I go and get my flat iron and I do my hair and then I put on some eyeliner and mascara!

What should I make for breakfast, Im just gonna be a lazy bum and eat cereal! Its now 8:30 and I am going to watch some tv. My favorite show is on, HANNAH MONTANNA....Not! No I am watching Degrassi :) my favorite show ever! Oh wow time has really passed its not 10. Well Im off the the skaterpark! I grab my board and Im outta hear. Wow these dudes are pretty Hot! Time to show off, Oh yeah they are so amazed at my awsome skillz...OUCH man did I really have to fall! Watever Its time to go home anyway!

I really spent the whole day at the skate park...wow! RING RING oh Valincia is calling!

CONVO

Me-- whatz up

Val--Nothing much, I cant wait til next week so we can go shopping :)

Me-- Do we really have to go???

Val---YES YES YES

Me---Fine but Im not gonna like it, and you owe me!!

Val-- wateverz night

Me-- Bye

END of CONVO

Great now I have to go to the mall with valincia. Its not that I didnt like valincia, but she always is soo happy and hyper! It wears me out! I misewell go play some basketball since its late! I run outside and grab my basketball and shoot some! I am not that good at basketball, but Im decent. "shit I missed" I go and get the ball, as I am about to shoot I hear a voice behind me! "it must be my imagination" I shoot and the ball gos in the net wit ease!!! "yess" i think to myself! "nice job" I hear the voice behind me again, shit I hope its not the boyz that live up the street who hate me! I slowly turn around and I see a guy not much taller that me. I cant make out what he looks like since its dark out and hes not near the street lights! I slowly back up, and I turn around and run! I run for my life.

Someone grabbed me by my wrist, and I tripped! " OMG HE GOT ME " I look up from the ground where I lay scared to move and I see a guy who has light brown hair and the most georgeous brown eyes I have ever seen! He does a bieber hair flip, GOD how I hate JUSTIN BIEBER. The handsome guy appologizes to me and then he asks me my name! "My Name Is Christy, Whats your name?" I ask...the boy gets nerveous and then asnwers, "Drew"! "oh thats a nice name" i say and we sit and talk for a while, then he asks if he can show me how to shoot the ball right, I say shure and he helps me. He puts the ball in my hands then he stands next to me and put his hands on my hands and we shot the ball together. I can say for a stranger, he had ways of making a girl fall for him fast! I really didnt know anything of this guy so when he reached for my had I flintched, I got scared and memories came back of just a few months ago!

FLASHBACK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the street late at night! I felt very comfortable in this neighbor hood even though it isnt very safe! I decided to take a short cut to my house, by going through the woods! I heard foot steps behind me, ut whe I looked nobody was there! I started to jog when someone came up ehind me and grabbed me! THe held onto me tight to the point where it hurt, ad I couldnt get away! They put their hand over my mouth and they forced me to do things that I didnt want to do! They raped me! I didnt go to the police and nobody knew. I ran home and started to cry! since that day I neverrefused to go in the woods again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears started to roll down my face as drew grabbed my hand. I felt terrror and sadness and I froze! Drew noticed I was crying and sat next to me! There we sat in the middle of the street, I leand onto his shoulder and felt safe..protected!  I didnt tell him anything, but I just layed there on mis shoulder! I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up drew was asleep and I woke him up, the sun was starting to come up, and he freaked out and said he had to go! It was pretty eatrly so I really couldnt see him that well, he said goodbye and gave me his number and i gave him mine! I know what you are thinking, "WHy did you give a random guy your number, he could be a stalker, Christy that was a stupid move" but I felt like I knew him somehow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter! This is my first story on there so I am sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes! I hope you enjoyed reading this!