"Yeah, I got dragged outside my house like you too." Jun said with a sigh.

"I see. So, where are we going?"

Haruhi's question was answered immediately. The limo stopped right in front of a shopping mall, where countless stares followed the limo. Nervously, Jun put on a stoic expression as she followed the group out, aware of squeals following them.

"Kyaaaaa! They look so hot!"

"Who are they? Are they models?!"

The fangirls caught their breaths when a blonde man stood in front of then. In his hands, he produced a rose as if by magic and gave it to one of them.

"A rose for the beautiful young lady?" Tamaki said with a wink. Again the screams escalated. Jun inched towards Kouya, a sweatdrop evident on her head.

"Hey Kyouya-senpai we aren't here for host club work are we?"

"Nope, we're here to watch a movie actually. Tamaki wanted to check out the theater from the point of view of a commoner."

"A... theater?" Haruhi asked flatly.

"That is right!" The blonde whipped about towards us once more, "Our mission here today is to investigate how commoners enjoy their summer breaks! Since Haruhi and Yandere-kun are experienced with the way of the commoner, you two shall be our guides for today's trip- HEY! Where are you two going?!"

The blonde dashed to the duo trying to walk away, grabbing their wrists as he wailed. The duo turned back to face Tamaki, tick marks on their heads symbolizing their annoyance.

"Home, I have to go wash the clothes."

"Friend's house, I want to go play with Nigou."

"NO NO NO!" Tamaki suddenly got onto his knees and held onto each of their legs, "Please oh Haruhi-sama, Jun-sama, Masters of all Commoners, we request of you to take us to the theater and watch the new Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment movie that just came out!"

Jun's ears tingled upon hearing Tamaki's words. Her eyes glowed a strange blue.

"Did you just say... Sword Art Online?" The voice tone had gone deeper. The atmosphere had changed around Jun. After spending some time with Jun, the Host Club could now almost tell Jun and Ren apart. Although unsure, they saw 'Ren' instead of Jun now.

"Err yes...?"

"Change of plans, let's go watch the movie," Ren said as he took off to the direction of the cinema. He turned around to glare the dumbfounded group still rooted to the spot.

"Are you guys coming along or what?"

"Uh umm yes! Yes of course!"

While they followed Ren silently from behind, all of them came to learn of Ren being a fan of Sword Art Online.

*******

"Wow, that was super AWESOME!" Said Ren two hours and a half later.

Everyone came out from the theater excited and refreshed, smiles adorned on their faces.