Chapter 1

lets say this I am writing this over chapter by chapter to make it better then what it was before and I still don't know how I got so many reads on it even though it was crappy in my opinion but here is a re write of the first chapter my style has changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is different for others but all call it normal as having a family and falling in love. Having someone or an animal at your side to keep you company be your family and make fun of others for they think is normal. How do I know this I see it every day watching them I used to be someone like them but gladly changed that's to the bastard and his goons...

The figure hidden in the shadows hands in his pocket watching the other pastas walk past hidden in the crowds of the world they all had left behind so long ago. But his eyes went on them for long but they went to the clown stalking and playing with a child like he does with sally with her on a normal bases. Her back story is nothing a child should have gone through. Jeff chuckles watching him teacher how to be a amazing killer. He sighs as he felt his feelings form him start to flare up once more. he shakes his head as he growls as dirty thoughts filled his head and goes heading inside the mansion. The place being loud and noisy as every day with everyone living there. He passed by everyone and headed up to his room locking the door. He stripped off his clothes down to nothing and goes to his bathroom and goes taking a shower. Letting the hot water hitting his skin as he sighs. Still feeling the high and thrill form his kill.  Running his head under the water as he goes and watches the blood on his body for down the drain. Jeff couldn't help but chuckle and soon started to laugh insanely feeling blood lust the need to kill see people corpses having a forever smile and a slit throat. Seeing the blood pouring out of it he loves the sight of it. He soon stops laughing and holding his head as water was pouring  over him as he heard slender voice. "come to my office soon jeff we need to talk about a mission" slender spoke . Jeff groans " fine whatever" he says as he sighs and rubs his head form the migraine he has now .

He wonder how toby, hoodie, and masky can handle it on a daily bases with slender talking in their head. No wonder masky goes through so many pain killers to deal with it from being his right hand. Jeff hurries his shower and clean up and got out and dried off. he got dressed in clean clothes and grabs what he collected from the kill. Walking out of his room and down the halls and headed to his office he passed BEN "hey man want to some video games later? " he asked .  Jeff looked to him he scoffed " play with a cheater no thanks " he say to him "anyway im busy " Jeff says, a way to let him know he needs to talk to slender. Jeffery getting to the office he goes and knocked on the door he walked in when he was told. Taking a seat as he stares a the creature known as slender man. A horrifying thing you don't want mad or to mess with seeing first hand how he modulates his prey.  All having seen it knowing to behave not wanting to end up as his next kill. As jeff and the other would put up a hell of a fight if it where to come to them if it happened.  Slender sat tall and looked to him as his proxies are also in the room "did you complete the kill and grab what I told you to grab ? " he asked, jeff nod and goes putting it on his desk the items being pictures and a flash drive and camera. "yes the kill went off without a hitch the people are dead and any evidence of our existence all cleared and wiped but I don't see why your pets couldn't have done this" he says, slender sighs " they where on another mission and  I knew you where able to handle it with BENS help to whip their computers with his virus he made" he says calmly. 

Slender leans down to him "so I'm deciding to give you another one with laughing jack its a six month long mission i need you to forfill for me" he says, jeff was shocked and pissed but doesn't say anything not wanting to get punished like last time. "fine whats the details? " he ask, Masky goes to him and handed him a folder "its all in their your objectives and all were making this a massive kill streak a good serial murders" he say, jeff can tell by his tone if he had a face he would be smirking" consider it done" he say, jeff goes getting up to leave the room "you leave in a few days and are staying a jacks carnival as the kills will be close to his side of town. so rest and pack up for now and visit trender he's made you each clothes for the time youll be gone" he says,. Jeff doesn't respond but clench his fist and leaves his office and goes to BEN in theliving room " I"ll play with you I need to blow off some stream " he says as he sat down putting the folder beside him as he goes playing games thinking how hell survive that long with the one he has conflicting feeling for. whats gonna happen?