"fun "time with my clown

I am so so sorry this took for ever I deleted wattpad off my phone and my mouse to my computer stopped working so here it is a new chapter before it I get started if u don't like gay lemons they don't read what is going to happen and by the name of the title it will be a lemon and this is my first one so it would be nice if u did not blow up the comments with mean stuff and other bull shit ok and this is made for my friend sepicjules she is the one who helped me get the courage to make this and all my followers go follower her she is a blast. NOW WITHOUT FURTHER I DO PERCENT MY NEW CHAPTER (OH ALMOST FORGOT PLAY THE MUSIC FOR THE HOLE CHAPTER)

NARRATOR POV(what happened last chapter)

Lj told Jeff to open his eyes his face was covered with blush he saw Lj only in his striped boxers and the room had scattered rose peddles over the floor and bed and the room was dim Lj went behind Jeff and looked the door .

Lj: we don't want anyone interuppting us now do we?

After Lj locked the door he went to Jeff and gave him a passionate kiss which Jeff immediately melted into Lj then deepen the kiss and licked Jeff's bottom lip asking for entrance and Jeff let him in .Lj was now exploring his new territory him and Jeff fighting for dominance and sure enough Lj won As they kissed. Lj pushed Jeff up against the wall and lifted his leg up Jeff soon wrapped his legs around Lj While kissing Jeff moaned from the pleasure kiss Lj then. Pulled away from the kiss with a stirring of saliva connecting there bottom lips.

Jeff's pov

I cant believe that were doing this I'm about to lose my v-card . Lj took me away from the wall I was up against and laid me down on the bed. I then felt his soft black lips against mine I kissed back and melted into the kiss but then he pulled away and took off my hoodie. I felt him start to plant soft kisses all around my neck. when he kissed this part of my neck I moaned.

LJ: found it

He started to suck, nibble, and bit leaving a big hickey on my neck. He then started to move down my neck down to my chest.

L. Jacks pov
He is really loving this he looks so beautiful and his moans are and sound amazing. I started to suck on his right nipple and play with the other one and after awhile I switched and did the same thing. His moans keep making me harder when I as done play with his nipples I kissed down his chest to his v-line and in one move I took his pants and boxers off .

Narrator pov

jack then took a look at jeff and was loving what he was looking at . He then started to rub jeffs fully harden member. Jack then stopped and pulled something out of his night stand what is u might ask it lube yes I said I lube. ( jeff is going to be in so much pain the next day) He put some of in his hand and rubbed his hands together. He then inserted a finger into jeff