Truth

I wake up with a crowd surrounding me??? Wtf! "Michael where am I?" He looks at me "Chris your okay, you just passed out" "oh yeah" I sit up and that guy is in front of me. "I'm sorry Christina" I nod and get up. Michael held onto me when I hit up so I didn't fall. "Luke? Is that your name?" "Yeah" "can we talk after I finish eating?" "Sure" he smiles and walks away "okay people go back to eating, she's fine" Michael says and everyone walks away. I sit back at the bar "ma'am are you sure your okay?" "Yes thanks for asking" I smile and he walks away. (It was a bartender.) we finish eating and Michael stays back to get more drinks and I go out and wait beside my car. Luke walks out and says "hey" I reply "hey, want to for a walk?" "Yeah sure" we start waking and we go walk on the beach "so what are you doing here Luke?" "Oh family vacation" "oh nice" "yeah, I didn't know you lived in this area" "I love a couple miles away but yeah" "oh cool" he has his hands in his pockets. Nervous? "Do u like it here?" I ask "oh yeah it's nice, it's different but yeah I like it" "that's nice" I smile. "So how have you been?" He asks "oh I've been good, how have you been since we've hardly talked?" "Oh I'm doing good, it's really nice actually seeing you" "it's nice actually meeting you" "ha you 2 babe" I smile and asks "so your the guy I was talking to right?" "Yeah" "how come you never told me anything about you?" "Well I'm kind of famous, but I'm not really at the same time, I mean I didn't want you to freak out and use me I guess" "why would I use you" "idk I mean I really like you and I didn't want to ruin that by becoming famous" I blush "well Luke I wouldn't use you, and I think it's cute that you like me , it's just-" "I get it you don't like me back" "no! Luke it's just I don't know you well enough" "what if we got to know each other better?" "Maybe"