Chapter 25: Purramedic

Last chapter you guys. This is the End.

Friday

Hoodie and Jack walked to the movie theater. It was only a few blocks away.

The theater was empty. Jack and Hoodie were literally the only two there.

"Well this is nice," Hoodie said as he kicked his feet up on the chair in front of him.

"Yeah. I could kill you and there would be no witnesses!" Jack said throwing a piece of greasy popcorn at Hoodie. Hoodie picked it off of his lap and tossed it in his mouth.

The movie was okay. The only scary aspects were the jumpscares and the film quality.

"How are they that stupid!" Jack laughed as the main character walked straight past the killer without a clue. He looked over at Hoodie to see his reaction but saw that Hoodie was already looking at him. Hoodie began to stutter a response but Jack stopped him by cramming popcorn in his mouth. Hoodie laughed and ate the popcorn. They continued to watch the movie.

"Jack. Do you think that maybe we can do this again? Like a date!" Hoodie cursed himself for not playing it cool. Jack started choking on his popcorn.

"Fuck yes! I mean yeah sure whatever." Jack finally coughed out.

"Great." Hoodie smiled happily.

"Great." Jack paused for a second. "Can I kiss you?" Hoodie froze. He really wished he had brushed his teeth before coming to the movies.

"Totally." Was all Hoodie could come up with. Jack slowly leaned in as he cupped Hoodie's cheek. No fireworks exploded when their lips connected. No loud alarms went off in their heads. It wasn't passionate but it was a nice kiss.

All the way home they snuck little kisses from each other.

They walked into the apartment expecting Toby to be there making kissing faces. Toby was their number one shipper. But Toby wasn't there. Masky, Jeff, and Smile were gone too. The fake-Mister was the only one there. The cat was sitting calmly on the couch, staring at them.

"Where is everyone?" Hoodie asked.

"Maybe they went to bed?" Jack answered but he didn't even believe himself. It was a Friday night, who would go to sleep that early. The guys usually stayed up all night playing video games.

"They have been trapped." Said a very deep voice. It seemed to be coming from the cat.

"What the fu.." Jack muttered.

"I am Joe. Demon of the High Lord, Zalgo. My mission is to destroy you." The cat stated.

"You gonna kill us with those tiny claws?" Hoodie laughed. The cat gave a sinister smile as it began to transform.

It became a dark red, like thick blood. It quickly grew in size from a skinny small house cat to the size of a large tiger. The claws grew at least six inches and the teeth became thick and razor-sharp. The cat ears became deathly horns.

"I am Joe and I will destroy you." It growled and lunged at Hoodie. He dove out of the way but not in time to escape the claws. Hoodie's shoulder began bleeding as Joe crashed into the wall leaving a large dent. That just made him angrier.

He lunged at Jack this time. Jack somersaulted out of the way and towards Hoodie.

"You okay?" He asked Hoodie as Joe tried to get his horns unstuck from a table. Hoodie just hissed in reply.

Thick gray smoke shot out of Joe's nostrils as he threw the table across the room.

"I am Joe. Servant of Zalgo. You will pay!" Joe started running at them top speed when a dark figure appeared in front of them.

It was Slenderman. His thick black tendrils wrapped around Joe's body and squeezed. The demon's eyes began to bulge then he exploded.

"Thanks Slender dude." Hoodie said holding his hand up for a high-five. Then he saw the dark spots forming on Slendeman's stomach.

"Oh no." Jack murmured placing his hand on the wound. It was blood. Darker than human blood. It was practically black.

"Children. I want to apologize for my actions." Slenderman said shakily as he fell against a wall and slowly slid down. Those were his last words.

Jack and Hoodie found the others tied up in the other room. The two told them what had happened.

///
Slenderman's funeral was nice and the weather was even better. They had all the creepypastas come to the woods where the tall, skinny, tuxedo-wearing (not quite) man would be buried. Once the body was buried some of the ladies (and Laughing Jack) threw flowers on the grave and some of the men spit (in a sign of respect of course) on the grave.

Hoodie told everyone Slenderman's last act of bravery. Slenderman the malicious "urban legend" laid down his life for his "children".

Everyone talked about the old days and the present. They were all doing pretty well in the real world.

"And everyone remember to watch out for Zalgo. He's not very... nice. And he will send his stupid dummies to do the dirty work so be careful who you trust." Hoodie warned the others as they began to leave.

///
Jack and Hoodie sat in the living room as they stared at the TV. A cringe-worthy Hallmark movie was playing but they weren't paying attention. They couldn't help but think of Slenderman. There was a dark stain of his blood on the floor and the wall still had a huge dent in it.

Jack let out a choked sob. He hated to admit that he was on the verge of tears but Slenderman was like a father to him except for that moment when he killed his cat. Jack forgave Slendeman for that.

Hoodie pulled Jack into his lap and kissed the top of his head.

"We'll get through this together." He whispered into Jack's ear. Jack took a deep breath.

"You promise?" He asked shakily.

"I promise." Hoodie said and held out his pinkie. Jack shook Hoodie's pinkie with his own. Then he kissed Hoodie.

The End