Chapter 4: Catitude

Once Again, Saturday

(Eyeless Jack's POV big surprise (-_-))

"I had a really good time. I hope we can do it again." Hoodie smiled as we stood on the porch to the mansion. "Well, you coming inside?"

"I think I'm going to sit out here for a while." He nodded and walked inside leaving me alone. I smiled. I had a lot of fun with Hoodie. I really liked him. I liked him a lot.

(third person)

Jack sat on the steps leading up to the porch and began doodling in the dirt. His head snapped up when he heard a rustle from a nearby bush. He slowly reached for the scalpel in his pocket. Before it could fully be removed a fluffy ball of fur jumped into his face.

"Get off!"the cannibal swung his arms trying to get the thing away. He was met with a claw to the face. Jack did manage to hit the creature away.

In front of him sat a black and white cat but instead of running off into the woods, it gave Jack a curious look and began to rub against his leg. Jack was never one for animals but there was something special about this one. He took a liking to the cat even though he had just attempted to murder him.

No way was Jack letting that cat go and no way would Slenderman allow a cat in the mansion.

"Okay if you're gonna come inside you have to be good, okay?" The cat seemed to understand. Jack picked him up and smuggled him into his hoodie pocket. The cat was skinny enough but didn't like being stuffed into a dark place. Does any cat? "Just be good! It'll only be for a second!" He opened the door and rushed through the house to his room, ignoring the questioning glances.

a/n: there's a cat now... yeah well okay then.But school is almost out (hallelujah) so hopefully more/longer updates!