The morning of my first day

Hey guys so here's the next chapter. Sorry if its bad I started writing this at 1:46 am cause I couldn't sleep. Comment and vote on my story please. Thank you.

Natalie's pov:

It's been a week since we've moved into our new home and our new life. I had my own room and it was huge!!! I got to decorate it and everything! Anyway today was Monday which means me, William and Marie start school today. I was kinda nervous. What would people say when they found out who my brothers are? How would they treat me? I want real friends not fake ones. I got out of bed and went in to my closet and picked out a pair of skinny jeans, a blue blouse and my favorite black cowboy boots. I went into my bathroom and I decided to strengthen my hair today. After I did that I brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I went with eyeliner, mascara and natural looking eye shadow.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs where mom, dad, William and Marie were already sitting eating breakfast.

"Morning everyone!" I said. Mom and Dad smiled at me.

"Morning sweetie! I love the outfit. Are you excited for your first day of high school?" My mom asked me.

"Thanks mom and I'm excited but also nervous for my first day of school." I said.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. Just go in and be a regular teenager." Dad said.

"But I want to make friends. How can I make friends if they know who my brothers are?" I said and I saw William and Marie nod at what I was saying. They were worried about this too.

My parents looked at each other and then looked at us.

"That's why when we signed you kids up we put you guys under my maiden name. So you kids can make friends and not have to worry about if their only your friends cause of your brothers." Mom said.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe they did this. They really do love us. I smiled at my parents and I got up and hugged them both. William and Marie got up and did the same thing.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea what this means to me." I said to them.

"Yeah thank you mom and dad." William said.

" yeah thanks mommy and daddy." Marie said. I smiled at her.

"Your welcome. We just want you to have a normal life." Mom said.

I knew right then and there that I will be able to make friends and have a normal life. Well as normal as a girl who has 2 famous older brothers can get. And now I was ready to face high school and I couldn't wait.

There you have it guys. I hope you like the chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been a little busy. I'll try to get back on track with this story. I'm having some writers block but I'll get more ideas just give me some time.