Imagine for Jami

" I can't take it anymore!" You say to your best friend Ocean.

"Jami you can get through this, you have me, Louis , and the boys." Ocean replied back. You sighed. " just please Jami let's not go through this again." Ocean said. " I know, I just can't take the hate." You sighed. " it'll be ok." Ocean reassured you.

*two hours later

"Louis I'm home!" You annoced. You waked into the kitchen and found a note on the counter. "Dear Jami, I had to go out for a bit, ill be home in awhile, love Louis.

P.S don't get on twitter."

You were curious why, so like every curious person you went to check it out. All there was, was hate. You sobbed into your knees. You stood up and walked into the bathroom, forgetting about the broken lock. You picked up the knife you kept in the drawer. You were hesitant, you traces your old scars with your finger, then picked up the knife. You pushed back your long, dark hair, as a tear ran down your face. Just then Louis and ocean walked through the door. " JAMI!" The said in unison. You froze and dropped the knife. You knew you wouldn't do it. Your strong, brave, and it was the old you. The boys came up behind them shocked at what they saw. You sobbed into louis's shoulder about how you would never had done it." I know boo, you have to many people who care about you." Louis said.

----------------:__________

Jami, I hope you like it. I went with what you told me about yourself. Thank you for staying strong!