Chapter 1

As my eyes opened, I slowly saw a glimpse of what was beside me. Perfect jawline, cute baby face, but of course, still really handsome. Ethan. The first words that came out of
his mouth were; "Good morning Babe"
"Good morning Eth" I replied.
He lifted my light brown locks to the side of my head. I smiled and got up to go freshen up but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the bed. He gently kissed me until I let out a squeal. "What was that?!" He laughed. "Ethan, it's just that, we have to go get ready. It's the first day of high school!" I laughed back.
"Well, high school can wait. Just one minute"
"Fine, one minute."
He smashed his lips against mine. I enjoyed it so I kissed back. After a couple minutes, I got up to actually go get ready.
"Come on! A couple more minutes." He whined
"You promised one minute and it's been more than five so.....no. I got to go shower Ethan." I told him.
I hopped in the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. As soon as I finished, I showered. After the shower, I quickly blow dried my hair and put it in a messy, but cute bun. I rubbed my face with some liquid foundation. I flicked a few coats of brown mascara on my lashes. I slipped on some black sweats with my casual adidas shirt. I didn't care about how I looked like. I had a perfect boyfriend and a best friend that cared about me and of course, I cared about them both too.
It was 8:30 and high school starts at 9. I jumped down the stairs and I placed my comfy Uggs on my small feet. "ETHAN, HURRY" I shouted on top of my lungs. "CLASS STARTS IN 15" I added. "Coming Natalie!!" He screamed. A couple seconds later he ran downs the stairs with pants on but no shirt. "Wtf. Where's your shirt?" I questioned
Ethan/ "I'm putting it on in a minute. It's not my fault I had to rush. Ooh.....wait. Your jealous. You don't want anyone to look at my beautiful abs."
Natalie/ "Umm excuse me. That might be true because maybe I want you to myself"
Ethan/ "Maybe I think the same thing"
He leaned in and kissed me.
After a couple of seconds, I had to stop.
Natalie/ "Ethan we have to go! We're kinda late!"
Ethan/ "Why are you such a goodie two shoe?"
Natalie/ "Why are you such a rebel?"
We both smirked at each other then Ethan remembered.
Ethan/ "Oh yah. School."
We both were about to rush out the door but we forgot someone.
"GRAYSON!" We both shouted.
Grayson Bailey Dolan rushed down the stairs while zipping his pants.
"Sorry guys. I slept in" he apologized
"It's okay. Come on let's go. We're so late!" I said
We rushed out the door and drove to school. Once we arrived, I gave Ethan a good bye kiss and headed to my locker. While I was walking there, I spotted my best friend, Elena, and her Boyfriend, Jack (Giliksky). Jack kissed Elena on the forehead and they hugged.
"Aww. They are so cute" I thought to my self.
As soon as they finished, Elena finally noticed I was waiting. She looked at me with a big smile across her face. She ran towards me and we hugged. I held on for a couple of long seconds.
Natalie/ "I've missed you sooo much!"
Elena/ "I've missed you too!"
Natalie/ "You and Jake have gotten pretty close!"
Elena/"Yass we have! I don't feel nervous in front of him anymore. It used to just be a crush but now we are a dating."
Natalie/ "Oh my god! Congrats!"
We finished our conversation right before the bell rang. Some of my classes were with Elena and the rest of them would be with Ethan. I headed to my first class, history. It was with Ethan. I arrived but I couldn't find Ethan anywhere. Grayson was also in history with me and Ethan. I walked towards him. He was standing with his girlfriend, Molly.
Natalie/ "Do you know where Ethan is?"
Grayson/ "He said he's going to the washroom like a minute ago. He must be in there. Don't worry he will be back soon. "
I nodded and started walking to history. I sat at a desk in the back because I go on my phone during class and I would hate to be caught. I saved the desk right beside me for Ethan. As soon as the second bell rang, Ethan showed up. I waved and tapped on the desk I saved for him. He rushed my way and sat down.
"Class has started!" My history teacher said while smacking his meter stick against the black board.
Once we started, I texted Ethan.
Natalie/ Why did you take so long? I was worried.
Ethan/ I was trying to look handsome for the first day of school.
Natalie/ Whatev
"Ms. Jensen! Phone away!"
I shut of my phone and I put it on mute. I didn't want my phone taken away on the first day of school.