Neymar Jr

As all the fc barcelona players arrived at camp nou for their first day of training Luis Enrique shocked the players with the arrival of a new left wing player.

Neymar pov **

Leaving Santos was very hard I loved playing for the team but playing for fc Barcelona is something I have wanted to do my whole life.

Entering the changing rooms I found my red and blue neymar Jr 11 kit smiling to myself that my favorite number is on the back of my shirt I got dressed.

I entered the training ground to find that the boys have already started warming up, walking to Luis everyone's heads turned towards me "this is our new left wing neymar Jr" Luis spoke.

I recognised a few players already Dani and jordi gave me a high five and we practiced our dribbling skills, getting carried away with the ball I didn't notice someone stood in front of me and ran into the person and causing the person to fall to the ground.

"I am so sorry, let me help you up"I spoke apologetically, the player looked up and it was the one any only Lionel messi he scowled at me causing me to scratch the back of my head unsurely. "Watch where you're going next time" he spoke and walked away...

After we had been training for around 4 hours we got changed into out normal clothes from the corner of my eye I glanced at messi admiring his toned stomach and strong muscles,

blushing and looking away I headed for the bathroom, splashing cold water on my face I felt refreshed messi walked in and looked at me he sighed and said "I'm sorry for my behaviour before I was just jealous that you were getting all the attention."

I smiled and replied "there is no need to be jealous of me, if anything I'm jealous of you, you're an amazing football player", he thanked me and gave me a pat on the back "well see you on Saturday" he said as he left.

Wow...

Messi pov **

I threw my bags into the car and opened the door to drive home when I spotted Neymar walking home,

"Neymar" I shouted, he jumped and I laughed at that, he walked over to me " where are you headed" I asked him.

"I was just walking home" he spoke, "would you like a lift" I said opening the passenger door for him. "Sure" he blushed (which was really cute) and entered the car.

I turned in the radio to avoid the awkward silence ' my first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like'.

Looking at neymar we both laughed but sang along " baby, baby, baby, oh, like, baby, baby, no, like, baby, baby, baby, oh thought you'd always be mine, mine"

As we laughed in synch I looked at neymar and I knew from this moment on he was going to be my best friend.

OK...
This is my first story comment what you think and if I should carry on:-)

Update: I have started a new story, please feel free to click on my profile and check it out, thank you :)