Chapter 13

The bed sheets woke up wrapped around the nudity of love. David's eyes were still closed, lost in some dream. He was so handsome as he slept. This feeling of happiness and revenge was becoming a new battle for me. My heart felt loved while my soul felt shattered and every piece of it felt anger.

David's hand slowly moves away from me. He give a right turn and continues his sleep. Most be very tired, I thought. What now for me? Go out, eat or dress up? From today I'm the most happy wife who is happily married to a very wonderful man. No one knows me here so it's going to be easy to form to play along my role.

So here I go. I slowly get off of the bed, just as so not to wake up David. All I really want to do now is to call to see how my son is doing. But I have no clue where in this room is my stuff. There are stuff all over  the bloody room. Wedding dress in one corner, pants on the chair, it's a whole mess. What I huge window the room has which over looks at the beach but also gives privacy. Bright was the sun today. People having fun by the pool, bar and beach.

I take off the robe that I had on and jumped into the shower. Cleanliness was what I need to feel. Despite the wonderful night last night, I still hated the fact of having to be with David. All his body all over me. His sweat on me was disgusting. He was just not my thing, but some part of me felt as if he was Willy.

I missed Willy so much that even David's touch reminded me of him. It's sad that I find myself doing this but I can't give up so soon when I have made it so far. I have to go on and finish what I set myself to do.

The water pores coldly on me. It goes down to my knees and I close my eyes to feel the steam that relaxes my body. Smoothly the water flows all through the shower. I stand there for about twenty minutes, not doing anything else but standing.

A million thoughts rush at once through my brain. There is only so much that I can withhold.
My head aches at the strike of a minute. The only thing that it can be is the too much bubbles that I had the night before.

By the time I get out of the shower, David was already sitting upright on the bed. His hair was all messy. I fake a smile and pretend to be the most happy wife ever. Like they say, happy wife, happy life.

-"Good morning, sweet heart." Gradually I huge and kiss him. Nothing too big, just to let him know that I love him. Reluctantly I sit on the bed with him. The sun was peeking out brightly through the window. The whole room was really messier than what I thought. Bed sheets all over the floor.

-"Morning honey." Nice try I'm not sweet, but bitter sweet I am!

-"So what are we doing today?"

-"Nothing much...Just kidding, whatever you want to do. What all I want to do is be with you!" His lips accompanied after that. A really long kiss. His hand grab my leg and smoothly glided over me.

-"Well how about we eat then we go down to the beach, so like that this room can be cleaned." Another kiss came by before he answered me back.

-"Okay." He said finally.